American Marketing design/ Teleteam Usa/ Focus One/ Optimum Telesolutions / Jay Keldon - Grants

Jay Keldon aka Joseph Raymond Zeock aka Joseph Christopher aka Mathew is one of the smartest con men around. Jay Keldon has been ripping off telemarketing companies for years. I am not a company who has been ripped off by him but I am someone who has worked with him. He owes people who worked for him money. He owes companies who have signed with him money. He owes renters money. He owes everyone money and always seems to get it. Until now the information I am about to give has never been released. He has an elaborate scheme setup in order to get away with this kind of thing as many times as he can. He always changes his name and actually checks rip-off himself in order to see what names he can reuse and how he can setup his next scam. He is always surrounded by very attractive young men in order to portray the image of being a big time millionaire/ business owner so people don't question his credit or ask for assurance in order not to be ripped off. He looks like a business owner he is in his 50's and has white hair and a somewhat large build. He has the voice of a business man and is a real smooth talker. He gets all of the different young boys to follow him through a made up program. He puts it off as a psychological program and promises these young men 10 million dollars if they are able to complete a series of tasks for him. One of these tasks is being able to find the most attractive looking guys within their area and assembling an impossible group of them in order to receive the 10 million dollars. Confidentiality is one of the biggest parts of this program so none of the young men ever speak about it or you are automatically innelligable for the grant. He has these boys work for him and be around him at all times assisting him. On the outside it looks like he is just a rich man either paying these boys for sex or other things around that realm. He actually does not have sex with any of these boys but uses psychological tricks on them in order to get them to become attached to him.The true intentions of his program are somewhat unknown but I believe it is a means for him to live rich and survive off of nothing in any area at any time. The program is extremely ellaborate and has little to no holes in it. He is as smooth of a talker within his "grants" as much as he is with his business clients. This man must be stopped becuase he is not only ripping off unsuspecting businesses but he gets young boys to give him money and uses them and throws them away like they are items. Jay only cares for himself but comes accross as a very caring individual and he also knows how to be very humorous. He always tells people what they want to hear and is very careful to say the right things all of the time. He goes by different names all of the time and I am sure he will see this. Hopefully a post like this will be enough to end his scam permanently since the foundation of his crimes is based off of this made up grant program that he has.

*Update Jay's personal Information*
He owns two cats named Gonzo Socarates & Gizmo (Alexander)
I believe that Jay is a sociopath and uses people to get what he desires.
He is very clean and organized and is a very good speaker.
He uses many psychological tricks on people in order to persuade them to do what he wants ( ie. if he is lying about something he will keep talking so that you cannot interject)
He eats very unhealthy and does not exercise. Eats out quite often using the money he has scammed people with and usually likes to be accompanied by 'grantees' or employees.
He tips at restaurants extremely well I believe for superficial reasons and trickery in order to lure people in to work for him who think he is rich.
He cashes checks that he makes himself and gets his employees to cash them and tries many different locations.
His checks are usually payroll checks. Zecko
He poses as a Rockafeller and says that is his real middle name.
He says he grew up in a family where his mother and father did not want him.
He wants people to pitty him so that they want to help him.
He has no friends that are in physical contact with him. He 'supposedly' talks to a woman named Diane Mellon and Glen Neilander who he says are members of a board who help control the grants.
He drives a beat-up black lincoln with one of the side mirrors missing from it.
He is about 55 years old he says and probably around 5' 7'' tall with white hair and no facial hair. He is caucasian with a light skin tone.
He is a homosexual and is very open with that and through the grants has very attractive younger males to follow him in order to portray himself as a rich playboy.
His memory is extremely sharp and he remembers many things extremely well, including the lies that he makes. He is in fact so good at remembering his lies it is hard to tell when he is being truthful.
(For more information please contact me)

Comments

• Da
      7th of May, 2009

I have known and worked with Jay Zeock for several years. He has NEVER told me or anyone we know that his name is Rockefeller, that's just ridiculous. Every knows that he has been in telemarketing for about eight years. In the last year the market has tanked and Jay's business has been struggling. But he has always paid me any money he owes me and, I suspect, he is paying other bills as he is still in business at the same locating his business has been working at -- the lights are on, the phones are in use and the staff is working.

The individual who wrote this trash which is bold face lies coupled with ounces of truth to make it look and sound real, is only out to try to destroy Jay because things didn't work out between them. I know both Jay and the individual who is responsible for this disgusting slander. Perhaps Jay needs to get on the internet and start naming names and putting the truth out about his gay relationship with "Protector Of Mnn" (who apparently couldn't even protect himself) and a few others who are trying to take Jay for money.

If Jay were doing all the things that this alleged "Protector Of Man" were claiming, and any of those things were illegal, why isn't Jay in jail? Because NOTHING he does is illegal.

Tipping with other people's money! What a silly sentence. Jay works very, very hard for his money. He puts almost everything he earns back into his business. His employees ALWAYS come first, even at this own expense.

This "complaint" says Jay is offering guys money to be around him - but doens't use them for sex, just company. What's the problem with that? It sounds like "Protector Of Man" is trying to act righteous and even cover up the fact that he was involved in a gay relationship with Jay. When this relationship ended and went sour for whatever reason, it couldn't possibly have been because "Protector of Man" was at fault, but because of Jay. Therefore, this rejected, vicious individual, who Jay knows but has yet to reveal publically, has put his very best writing talents to use in an attempt to ruin Jay. But the facts say otherwise:

Jay is one of the most generous, understanding and considerate employers I have ever worked with.
    He is exceptionally bright, perceptive and a complete workaholic, which no one has ever denied.
    His businesses are up and running and seem to be doing very well in this economy.
    Recently, Jay suffered a massive heart attack and came close to death. He was in intensive care for several weeks and almost did not pull through.
    When this occured, several employees attempted to take over his business, collapse it so that they could start a rival business and, while he was in the hospital, stole both corporate and personal things from his office and home. It was pathetic!
    I have never known Jay to pretend to be rich, try to impress anyone or anything else along those lines. He works hard for his money and, even when told by doctor's to slow down, keeps working hard to make sure his debts are paid and people around his are taken care of, even if it does take a little longer than he would like to get those things paid off. He never seems to give up.

It is obvious that "Protector Of Man" has harsh feelings toward Jay. This happens when a relationship goes bad. But to resort to the defamation and lies on this site is the sign of a sick, vicious person who needs to seek professional help himself.

Personally, I think Jay should start putting the truth out there and name the names of these individuals and tell the details of just what these guys did with him, what they really did when they were together for "almost a year" and what actually DID happen when they were together time and time again... Mr. Jay? Name the names! Tell the facts! Expose the unnamed sources for the money-hungry, greedy, lack of morals individuals they really are! Let people read THEIR NAMES on the internet and you can even add some of those pix you have of them...After all, a picture is worth a thousand lies!

7th of May, 2009

Thank you "David" for posting to my site. It's nice to know that Jay is in fact paying attention to my posts. I was wondering also if you are so close to Jay and he always pays you back, why are you surfing for rip-off on him? that is pretty interesting. I guess you must be that much of a loyal friend to Jay. Also any of the outlandish claims that you make about me and Jay having a relationship are obviously absurd. And the thing you said about pictures could in fact be an interesting idea. I do in fact have pictures of Jay that a friend has given me that I was thinking about posting as well. I thought it would be a bit much, but maybe in fact it could be a good thing to post them. I have also been investigating Jay's current residence and maybe even posting has address would be more effective. Perhaps, in the future if I feel the need to do such things I could in fact expose Jay for the sociopathic liar that he is. I'm glad however that Jay is on good terms with one person in this world, because you, my friend, are the only one.

16th of May, 2009

If u would have followed up and did what u were supposed to do u may have gotten paid. The rules are simple, legal, accomplish able. Who's fault is it if u get confused and chicken out instead of being a man do what u have said to do the 1st time. There's 2 roads to choose to go down, u go down 1 or the other, not both, or switch back and fourth. A true successful business man makes a decision, follows through till accomplished and thinks positive every step of the way. You absolutely cannot accomplish anything by thing negative bout things, negative thoughts result in negative outcomes, positive thoughts result in positive outcomes.

16th of May, 2009

Please save your lectures for yourself. You need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself what kind of person you are. You are mentally unsound and I have figured you and your lifestyle out and I won't allow you to cause any more harm to the innocent people who believe your lies. Your time is coming to an end, and unfortunately for you, nothing you do or say will change this.

16th of May, 2009

Once again a negative remark. Do you have anything positive to say or do u like entertaining yourself and others with negative thoughts. Quit dwelling on things in the past that you simply could not mentally take control of and succeed for yourself.

18th of Jun, 2009

ha ha ha!! Bottom line.. he does hint around to grants. I can name 8 people I know he has not paid as of right now! He is a scam artist and I do not recall anyone working there named David and I was there during that time... I just want my check. I put in the time and made my calls like I was suppose to. Jay can check the phone records and verify that. All I want is the money owed to me and I will go away. He gets PISSED when people call (and people call daily) asking for their money! He should be in jail but FYI- I spoke with the DEPT OF LABOR and if enough people call and complain about not receiving their checks.. they will chain the door until everyone is reimbursed for their time! And fully.. SO call the DEPT OF LABOR and let your voice be heard somewhere it can make a difference in getting him shut down.

• Fo
      18th of Jun, 2009

It is important to note that any one can print anything they want on this site without verification or validification of the facts. When business is slow, a company may fall behind in payroll. But, rather than shut down and create a situation where no one gets paid, the owners of this company have continued to work up to 12 hours a day to gradually pay off debts and back salaries. The ONLY people who claim there is a "scam" are disgruntled employees, generally fired for lack of work ethics or coming in on time. For example... Ashlie Lewis, who may have written the previous "complaint" was fired from the company because she failed to show up for work, tried to set their own working hours, caused too much trouble and drama in the Call Center offices and had very negative and nasty, irritating attitudes toward everyone working at the business. EVERYONE wanted her fired because she was so rude and just plain nuts. Ashlie Lewis knows full well that when you are terminated from your position you will be paid within TWO WEEKS. She was terminated on Monday, June 15th and wrote the above on Wednesday, June 17th...She also received a sizeable advance the week before it was due (which she neglected to mention in her tirade above). She claims she has "snakes in her head"...Rather than follow instructions at the work place, she continuously dictates what she needs and what she'll do and when she'll do it...Her attitude and demeanor annoyed everyone to the point of distraction...No wonder this person has not been able to maintain employment and has lost custody of BOTH her children . Sadly, she abuses a site like this to try to scam her former employer into paying her more than she is entitled to and sooner than she is entitled to receive it!

As a long term employees of this company, we are ashamed of the lies and distortions former employees have heaped upon Joseph Zeock. Curiously, until they day these people are fired, they claim that he is "the best boss they have ever worked for". But, the minute they don't get their way, he's a "scam" or "con artist" or anything else they can write to dishoner him personally and his business. Maybe these sites should check into the FACTS before allowing disgruntled and hateful individuals to viciously print words in anger that they may take back and often regret, in retrospect.

NOTE: The writers of this comment are employees of Focus One Sales Group. If you are a former employee and feel that you are entitled to or have been late in receiving back payroll, please contact the company directly. As you may know, some of the disgruntled former employees maliciously deleted payroll and personnel files and we may be unable to reach you.

19th of Jun, 2009

Yes ALCL61108, thank you for confirming the illegitamacy of "David", as you can see this same imposter has slandered your name under a new false identy, "focus one team members". If one reads between the lines of who wrote this, it is extremely obvious who it is. I am sorry you had to endure the horrors of Jay and his antics. In order to take a malicious criminal such as this down, we must have strength in numbers and believe me, I already have a multitude of individuals who are willing to assist in bringing this man to justice. If you have any contact with any other employees please let them know of this website allowing them to see Jay for what he truly is and contact one another. If more people become aware of these posts, eventually everyone will be reimbursed, and allow us to take immediate action against this criminal.

19th of Jun, 2009

I was given $150 of my $345 pay on payday FRIDAY.. I am still owed $400 from the week prior to my termination and $195 from the previous payday! I still have the msg on my phone where I was terminated for requesting my check.

I was the Data Entry Clerk, Payroll Clerk, as well as Sales Associate. I was to show up at work at 9 in order to enter the data from the previous day and begin calling potential clients at 10. The call center was closed on Friday so I had no reason to come in till 10.. I was firmly told not to begin calling clients till 10... Please tell me if we were closed FRI and there was no data to enter from the previous day.. what was I suppose to do from 9-10?? Waste his time and money?

I did get a ### attitude when Sally Hill told me I acted like I felt entitled to my PAYCHECK.. Please name one person who doesn't feel entitled to their paycheck.. DON'T WORRY.. I'LL WAIT...

As for the "no liking me".. how childish.. Do you work to make money or friends???

NOW LETS MOVE ON TO MY CHILDREN.. Jay doesn't need to be a hater bc I have 2 beautiful little boys and he has nothing to show for his life but a lot of people who just want their money. Maybe if he was the caring person he claimed to be, he would live within his means and not move into a HUGE, $1500 a month home on Lake Oconee and actually pay his employees...

No one knows what to do up there bc the rules change daily. I was written up for my boyfriend/exhusband calling me on the work phone, however, when I started and was informed I was not allowed to have my cell phone, I SPECIFICALLY ASKED how my grandmother (who watches my children while I work) and my bf/ex (who was currently not working and I drove our only vehicle to work) was to contact me and I was told to have them call the WORK PHONE..

Maybe if one person complains it can be brushed off as disgruntled former employee but when all ex employees have the same complaint against this same man.. IT IS MORE THAN LIKELY TRUE..

And I know Kenya.. if she supposedly "STOLE" from him.. why has charges not been pressed and how did she win her law suit?? Good quesiton uh?

19th of Jun, 2009

GA STATE LAW STATES YOU ARE TO BE PAID WITHIN 24 HRS OF THE SCHEDULED PAY DAY AND ALSO, YOU ARE TO RECEIVE YOUR FINAL PAYCHECK AT THE TIME OF TERMINATION.. I AM JUST WAITING TILL NEXT FRI TO SEE IF I HAVE MY CHECK... MY FAMILY ATTORNEY HAS ALREADY INFORMED ME OF MY LEGAL RIGHTS.. even though he still will not pay. I honestly wish no harm against him.. I just want what is rightfully owed to me. The drop to minimum wage is only for TRS's so I do expect my full check.

19th of Jun, 2009

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE ACTUALLY COMPANY NAME? I HAVE TRIED TO LOCATE IT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUT THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF IT.. CAN ANYONE HELP ME

19th of Jun, 2009

I WILL SAY THIS... I really didn't care if he wanted to pay my bf/ex to spend time with him.. I thought it was funny

22nd of Jun, 2009

If all u people want money owed to u why don't u confront the person or company that owes u, act like a collections agency, what do they do? Call persistently, they harass respectively, legally, by calling everyday every month, I did, and I finally got paid because I was persistent, patient and dedicated and called all the time for payment. Think in other shoes, if you owe someone money, would you pay them if they threatened you, spread gossip about you or talk down to you, hell no? The best way to to get something from someone is treat them with respect, niceness, considerate, and patience, it surely pays, I'm living proof. So stop whining.

• Fo
      23rd of Jun, 2009

Ashlie Lewis is a very sick, unstable individual. She claims to have mental problems, and she does. She has two boys WHOM THE COURT HAS REMOVED FROM HER CUSTODY BECAUSE SHE IS A SICK, DRUGGED OUT, VICIOUS WOMAN who, just from these distored and inaccurate messages, is the true "HATER". She should be institutionalized. Recently, she was jailed ( and not for the first time we understand), this time for non-child support, which she neglect to pay for her " two beautiful little boys"...One of whom she doesn't even know who the father really is...

This person was a serious pain to work with, the only reason she kept her job was because Jay (whom she calls "the hater") felt sorry for her and tried to help her straighten her life out.

Pay day is on MONDAY. And on payday this crazy woman failed to come to work and was terminated as is any employee who is a NO SHOW. Once someone is terminated, the time, calllng hours, sign in and sign out dates are calculated and double checked before a check is sent out to you at the next payperiod. Which is this NEXT Monday. Inotherwords, all these complaints, lies, exaggerations and just plain whining nonsense was posted BEFORE SHE IS EVEN DUE HER FINAL PAYCHECK!! Curiously, she claimed needed money so that her electric would not be turned off, so Jay gave her an advance of $150.00 cash the Friday BEFORE her paycheck was due. But Monday she still needed more to cover her electric - in other words, she never paid her bills with it. But she does manage to bounce off the walls during her drug binges and even smokes weed liberally -- neither of which are free these days. Not to mention drinking beer like a fish inhales water. And she will, ofcourse, get on line with more lies and attempt to cover up her sicknesses, but there are just too many witnesses to her antics and substance abuses to deny it. And that includes her ex-husband who just moved out of her apartment saying, "I wouldn't give that ### ###!"

As for Jay's lake house...ASHLIE LEWIS came once and when she left, wine and beer went missing, also!

What a loser...She can't hold a job, can't take care of her children, can't keep a husband or boyfriend, can't lay off substances at the office, annoys every person around her and has nothing to do but whine on the internet about a paycheck that isn't even due yet.

• Wh
      24th of Jun, 2009

YOU ARE ALL CRAZY!!! WHY SLANDER EACH OTHER AND ACT LIKE INFANTS! THE STAFF AT THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO LET THIS GO! YOU ALL ARE JUST MAKING THE COMPANY YOU WORK FOR LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF FOOL'S! ASHLEY IF YOU THINK IT IS THAT BAD GO GET A LAWYER AND HANDLE IT THAT WAY! PROTECTOR OF MEN YOU ARE FULL OF ###! FOR ONE NEITHER YOU NOR ASHLEY CAN SPELL AND I WOULD NOT HAVE YOU WORKING FOR MY COMPANY EITHER! IF THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT SOMEONE AND HOW YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEONE THEN NO WONDER THIS JAY FIRED YOU BOTH! GET OVER IT, GET A LIFE AND LEAVE THIS JAY ALONE! WHO CARES WHAT JAY DOES ! IF HE IS DOING SOMETHING WRONG HE WILL GET CAUGHT ALL THIS ### TALK ISNT DOING ANYTHING BUT MAKING YA'LL LOOK LIKE IGNORANT FOOLS! YOU GOING ON THE COMPUTER AND SAYING A BUNCH OF STUFF ABOUT EACH OTHER ISNT GETTING ANYTHING SOLVED AND ISNT MAKING NO ONE FEEL BETTER! GET OVER YOURSELF'S ACT LIKE ADULTS AND SHUT THE [censored] UP!

25th of Jun, 2009

Please notice there are in fact two "protector of man". Look at the picture however it does get changed sporadically. I think it is pretty obvious that Focus one team members, (fake)Protector of man, and David are all the same person. And WHo carz you are either a brainwashed grantee or just a very naive employee. Please for your own sake investigate Jay, or else and can guarantee you that you will be conned.

25th of Jun, 2009

Everyone of these complaints are true about this piece of ###. Joseph Zeock, aka Jay Keldon, aka Jay Crodon, is the stupidest person I know. I personal know him and his personal life, I do not work for him but a few of my friends have. He is a liar, thief, conman, and sick individual. He owes everyone that has ever worked for him. He owes his landlords. He owes utility companies, etc...

One day he will pay for what he has done.
    What comes around goes around.

People in the Eatonton, Georgia area beware of this pervert and keep a eye on your young boys. Joseph Zeock is preying on them also!!!

25th of Jun, 2009

By the way this is about the comment from WHOCAREZ.

Would you like to be warned about a scammer in your city?

Do you have a young son?

People need to know about this sicko!!!

25th of Jun, 2009

I Would like to add that even if records were deleted and previous employees call to get their pay, it would not happen. When I knew Joseph, not one time did he pay a previous employee. Also, he states that his call center is a 25 man call center---I have never seen no more than 5 telemarketer's in that office. They also make up fake reports to send to clients. Don't believe a word from Focus One Sales. I think it is funny they keep trying to defend a piece of ###!!!

• Ra