American Leisure / Scam charges!

1 414 Airport Executive ParkNanuet, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 845-371-5670

I do not have a lot of information about this company. I do not have any knowledge of signing anything with their name on it, but received 2 different charges on my bank account with their names on it. My bank accountant had to tell me who they were and that she was unfamiliar with them as well. My first 2 charges were of the same amount of $1.00 two months ago. Then recently 2 more charges of $16.95 were added to my account which then made my account go negative. I am very angry with this company and would like them to give my money back. Me having no knowledge of this is unfair not only to me, but to the others that this has happened to also.

Va

Comments

• Va
      30th of May, 2008

This company is just looking for a quick easy way to get rich and if that means taking money from peoples credit cards like they did mine at $14.95 two payments at this amount and then give you issues when you contact them to get your money refund then they do not deserver to be in business. This company and easy saver is a rip off they say they are a travel agency so if any one is planing on going on a trip and plan on using a travel agency i suggest that you dont use this company because they will charge your card for charges they did not tell you about or they charge people who have no clue who they are like they did me.

• Gi
    Jacksonville
    Florida
    Phone: 904-365-1697
    american-leisure.com

I am trying to find a hotel using my saving card that i recieved from this company but all the hotels in the area they all have disconnected #'s or the number can not be dialed, so i mean for 16.95 a month it's not worth it, cua you cannot get an answer for what you need

• Ph
      28th of Oct, 2008
    American Leisure - unauthorized and unnecessary
    Easy Saver
    Phone: 123-456-7890

My checking account has been charged $16.95 for each (2) of American Leisure and Easy Saver deductions, directly out of my checking account each month since January. They are a scam and now refer you to a 101515...number that will cost you $5.49 to dial and be charge for "Nevada directory assistance".

28th of Oct, 2008
    American Leisure - unauthorized charge

I did not authorize a $16.95 charge to my bank account. This is fraud. Please add this back to my account. 530-342-9515.713

• Dr
      17th of Nov, 2008
    American Leisure - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge
    American Leisure

I received an unauthorized charge of $16.95 on my Discover card. I had contacted American Leisure last month when I received two charges for $1 each.

• Wn
      28th of Apr, 2009
    American Leisure - I never signed for the service
    American Leisure

I never signed for this service, for which I've been billed since December of 2008. My credit card company contacted me as the questionable charges to my account, which I had not noticed.

• Ro
      21st of May, 2009
    American Leisure - cannot use this product
    Roberta Irwin
    Navarre
    Ohio

I am on the trial period and I find I cannot use this product so I want to cancel the membership #055133039 as soon as possible and please DO NOT put anymore charges on my credit card. Thank you.

• Am
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    American Leisure - Never signed up

We never even signed up for this. We dont even know what the product is. We had to call our bank to have any action done. There has to be some thing people can do to have this avoided. Just remember contact your back as soon as possible.

• Nu
      23rd of Oct, 2009
    American Leisure - Do not want it but don't know how to cancel!
    d/b/a Encore Marketing International
    St. Cloud
    Florida
    Phone: 407-892-8404

Received brochure in mail that states I am a member of American Leisure and offering discounts on al sorts of stuff and free gas. I do not want any of these discounts nor the free gas. It sounds like they have given me an account number and will be charging on my credit card! I just do not know how to cancel any of this!

• Am
      30th of Dec, 2009
    American Leisure - DEBITED BANK ACT.
    Nevada
    TAHOEBREEZE@AOL.COM

MY BANK ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DEBITED TWICE FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NO KNOWLEGE OF. I WANT TO HAVE MY BANK ACCOUNT CREDITED FOR THESE CHARGES, $19. 95 IMMEDIATELY.

MS. LOWRY

• Bi
      9th of Jan, 2010
    American Leisure - Fraud-unauthorized check withdrawals

For the past year American Leisure has been fraudulently withdrawing money from my mother's checking account. once or twice a month. What can we do to retrieve these illegal withdrawals. How can they do this. Why hasn't the Federal Government done anything. This has to be stopped immediately. PLEASE HELP AND ADVISE IMMEDIATELY.

• 55
      8th of Mar, 2010
    American Leisure - bogus charges
    Jacqueline Campbell
    Mountain Rest
    South Carolina

I am repeatedly being charged over $16.00 on my credit card. I want this cancelled and all charges reversed immediately.

• Br
      4th of Apr, 2011
    American Leisure - UNKNOWN MEMBERSHIP
    AMERICAN LEISURE
    Columbus
    Ohio

CHARGES STARTED APPEARING ON MY DEBIT ACCT. WHEN I PHONED CO. TO FIND OUT WHO THEY WERE, I TOLD THEM THAT I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ACCT. THEY KEPT TRYING TO SELL ME MORE OF A MEMBERSHIP AND WOULD NOT LET ME CANCEL.

• Bw
      15th of May, 2011
    American Leisure - unknown charges
    American leisure
    Illinois

My bank account is being charged $19.65 per month. I have tried reaching this company and have not been able to find out how to access it. I also have no idea what I am being charged for. I will be going to the bank to see if I can stop these charges with that approach. Watch your bank account for charges of products that you have not ordered and are not receiving!

3rd of Jun, 2011
    American Leisure - unauthorized charges on credit card
    Gloucester
    New Jersey

I received 2 unauthorized charges of 16.95 on my credit card, I called them up to have them cancel and they stated they would remove the charges, lets see if they will.

• Su
      6th of Jul, 2011

Call them, and have the charges taken off and credited back to your cc account. Also call your credit card company, and complain. I did this, and had them issue a new card number. I hope this helps.

• Sw
      8th of Mar, 2015

My friend had the same problem. She is diabled and never really checks her bank statement. We finally noticed the charges. She was being charged 16.95 by both American Leisure and Easy Saver for a total of 33.90 a month. We called her credit union to get the phone number of this business. When I got a hold of them we found out that she had been getting these charges since 6/2008 and we called on 3/2/15. They tried to give me a song and dance about why she waited to call until now. I told them she was diabled and rarely checked her bank statements. They said she had ordered something back in 4/2008 and apparently they suckered her into these 2 "discount programs" to try for a month free. Of course if you did not cancel after 30 days the charges go on to infinity. I told them that they were taking advantage of a lot of ignorant, or helpless people. We had no idea what these so called discount programs were and she does not remember signing up for them. At first they refused to return any of the money and finally agreed to return about 400.00. When I asked for their "corporate" address so I could do some research or turn them over to the authorities to find out what was going on they finally agreed to pay most of the money back. In fact about 3 days later she got about 2, 500.00 in refund checks and said they woud send the rest electronically.. Has anyone done any research on these companies? I have not as yet.