American Leisure / Fraud & Deceit

1 Lanham, MD, United States Review updated:

When you call the number to cancel, the recording puts you on hold then give you a phony url to cancel online. Also, sales pitch was you would get $25 Gas gift card just for trying but the form to return says "You must be an active and paid member at the time we fulfill your request" and "allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. By that time you will have paid about 2 times the monthly fee of $14.95 and probably will forget to cancel future charges. What a racket. We all should contact the Maryland Dept of Consumer Affairs and its Attorney General.

Comments

10th of May, 2008

This is the second time around with these people. I never have clicked on any special rewards, but it seems to be coming from Pro Flowers. It is a shame and I will cease doing business with them.

• Fl
      18th of May, 2008
    Easy Saver - Scam and rip off!
    Phone: 800-444-9491

After completing an order with Blair@ I was lead to believe that checking a box would get me a rebate. I am now being billed from this Easy Saver for what I don't know. I have just gotten a number from a previous complaint and am giving it a try. I hold BLAIR totally responsible for this ripoff, as this EASY SAVER gets the credit card number from the web site you are ordering from.

• Ke
      22nd of May, 2008
    Easy Saver - 14.95 a month unauthorized charge
    Easy Saver

This was connected to proflowers.com. I thought I was getting free shipping from proflowers.com. I immediately cancelled the arrangement when I found out there was a monthly charge to get this free shipping. I thought it was all taken care of until I started noticing a 14.95 monthly charge on my visa bill for the second time on 5/23 and 4/23.

30th of May, 2008

Help smb! I downloaded a (free) speed up the computer. After i installed the {{{Free}}} version, the product will not work unless you register and buy this program. I tried to exit and cancel out of that register page. I then removed this program from my computer, but the task bar still shows it icon. I was charged $14.95 for nothing! I cant get the darn icon out of my computer!!!

• Wl
      7th of Jun, 2008

The same thing happened to me, for 3 months! I'm absolutely livid.

• Be
      18th of Jun, 2008

I never click on anything, and still a $14.95 charge was charged to my credit card. I guess Blair may have lost a customer because of this.

• Er
      8th of Jul, 2008
    Easy Saver - Charge w/out authorization
    Colorado

I also ordered flowers for my Mother and Grandmother for Mother's Day and charges began showing up on my debit card for 14.95 twice monthly from a company called Easy Saver. I called the company and they did reimburse my money, but I will not use Pro Flowers again and I am reporting both companies to the BBB. Beware and keep an eye on your statements!!!

21st of Jul, 2008
    Easy Saver - Fraud charges
    Phone: 888-595-9379

Every month i am billed 19.80 on my bank statement don't know why and wont take it off. I never asked them to charge this to my account and no reason why i am paying for it every month! Beware people!

• Ni
      21st of Jul, 2008

GOT CARD IN MAIL SAYING APPROVED FOR $500 LIMIT CREDIT CARD. NO PLACE ON APPLICATION TO PUT APPROVAL NUMBER TO GET CARD

2nd of Aug, 2008
    Easy Saver - unauthorized withdrawal from my debit card
    Illinois

I was checking bank account on line this afternoon, Saturday, August 2, 2008, and I found an unauthorized debit to my account by Easy Saver for $14.95. I have no idea what this company is or how they were able to access my account, but they need to be stopped!

4th of Aug, 2008
    Easy Saver - unauthorized charges to my bank account
    easy saver
    Tacoma
    Washington
    Phone: 2537524939

my bank account was charged unauthorized for what I don't know. They won't answer the phone, don't cancel Don't know how they got my account. margaret kiteley

20th of Aug, 2008
    Easy Saver - billed on credit card

Came home from a trip and seen I had a charge of $14.95 on my credit card which was paid in full! This Easy Saver thing is like a scam and would be very careful of this program!!
    Watch what you are doing when ordering on the computer.

22nd of Aug, 2008
    Easy Saver - Charged without my authorization
    Ohio
    www.easysaver.com

For 3 months been charging my debit card account without my authorization and I didn't know then having to pay for negative and overcharges since kept taking out money without my permission. This is such a ripe off and when I found out I am in the middle of land where no service unless drive 1/2 hr out. Watch out because taking our hard earned $.

• Jj
      5th of Sep, 2008
    Easy Saver - Unauthorised charges
    www.easysaver.com

My bank account was debited for a certain amount. by Easy Saver. I have no idea who Easy Saver is. Never heard of them until now. I never purchased anything from them so I have no idea what this amt. They have debited my bank card is for or on behalf of whom. I will definitely pursue this further.

• Bg
      14th of Sep, 2008

I know I sent flowers to my boyfriend and now since I sent him them flowers I get charged 14.95 a month. I didn't know what this company was until I researched this on the net and soon found out that I am not the only one this has happened to in the past. I am going to call that 1800 number that is listed on this one comment.

• Je
      21st of Sep, 2008
    Easy Saver - $14.95 charge
    101 Southampton Avenue
    Berkeley
    California
    Phone: 510 525 9172

I ordered from Pro Flowers 7/4/08 I have since been billed $14.95 on 8/1/08 and 8/30/08!

• Ve
      22nd of Sep, 2008
    Easy Saver - took 14.95 out of my bank account
    Longview
    Washington

Ive never heard of these ppl. Easy saver they withdrew $14.95 out of my bank account without permission. i would like the money put back in my account. thank you

30th of Sep, 2008

My bank account has been debited for what I don't know. I will have my bank remove ASAP!! Who are these people!

2nd of Oct, 2008

I found 7 unauthorized charges on my credit card from a company called Easy Saver. I have no receipts to show I authorized said charges to the tune of $14.95 a month. Thank you for this website so I may contact the company & file a complaint.

• Rc
      20th of Oct, 2008

We were charged for 10 months for a discount purchasing plan that we did not agree to or authorize. We did not receive any information from Oncor / Easy Saver . The company has refused to refund the charges for the 10 months they charged our account, which they got by using deceptive practices in collaborating with another firm. We intend to fill suit on the basis of deceptive business practices as well as phone/ internet fraud.