American Leisure/EZ Saver / Scam

United States Review updated:
This is the contact information of the CEO of Encore Marketing who's behind American Leisure and EZ Saver Scams... contact him to let him know how you feel about him cheating you and stealing your money:

Chief Executive Officer

American Leisure/EZ Saver - unauthorized activity
American Lesiure
Tampa
Florida

I tried to cancel this transaction and could not find the website I was directed to. Cannot get in touch with the company. Will try once more before I go to the bank to report unauthorized activity on my card. These people need to be put in jail. They are stealing. I will also be reporting this company to the FLorida Attorney General Office.
St
  12th of Aug, 2009
thanks to your site and posting the number of stanley plotnick of EMI, I was able to get all my money back. But people, you have to get tough on the company and on your banks demand that your money be refunded and demand that they contact the FBI. Your banks are material witnesses to fraud and scamming of thousands of innocent victims everyday, yet they make you responsible for all the payment and overlimit fees and other fees that happen when your account gets over drawn as a result of these greedy crooks. I never authorized anyone from EZ Saver or American Leisure to have or use my credit card number . It was given to them when I called Hydroxytone to try their money back guaranteed product. At the time I was asked if I was interested in participating in a club and coupon thing for an extra 2bucks. Not even realizing what a mistake that could mean I said yes. Before I even got the cream I started getting charges on my card for $16.95 from two companies I had never heard of . EZ Saver & Am Leisure. After looking them up on this and other sites I found the phone number to Stanley Plotnick. I called at about 2:00AM and left a very nasty and disturbing message for them and my money and my call were returned very quickly . Get tough with these people and your bank. My bank is M&T and if it wasn't for the local branch of lovely people down the street they would be history. If we all contact law enforcement about these money monsters AND our banks we should be able to put them out of business!
El
  15th of Mar, 2010
am going thru this also...same call same scam but add ramada to it! when i called ramada to ask what was up they said they could only start research if i gave them my credit card number...i said your cohorts had all my info using my phone number why cant you? she said the call will be recorded and i have nothing to worry about! famous last words...i feel bad for everyone even being interested in the hydroxytone cream...perhaps tyra banks can help since they do their commercials (scam) during her show!!!??? cant wiat to see what ramada is going to charge me...im dealing diectly with my bank and their fraud division and made complanis online with BBB.
thank you for submitting your complaint...it helps a lot!
El
  20th of Dec, 2010
Go one step further! Take action: CLASS ACTION.

Call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

(Tactics include pop-up windows during checkout at another site, text messages with fake gift certificates, bogus checks in the mail, and automated recordings when you pay a bill via phone).

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: info@freedweiss.com