American Leather / subpar materials and construction

3 months ago I bought an American Leather sleeper couch from the Stickley Audi store and I'm VERY UNHAPPY with it. My daughter had bought an American Leather sleeper couch about 5 - 6 years ago and we all love that couch! Her 3 kids jump and play on it daily and the cushions still look like new! They're solid and don't move at all. When we stay over that's the couch we sleep on! So that's the reason why we bought one as well. Now, my couch on the other hand is of subpar construction. We just started sitting on it daily about 4 weeks ago. What a disappointment. The cushions slide off the couch so we have to get up and push them back about every 5 minutes. And they sag like crazy! It's like falling in a deep pit. For a couch that costs over $3000 that is just unacceptable. The only conclusion that I have come to is that, once upon a time, there was a company that made great and durable couches but became greedy. They are cutting corners with materials and construction. Just thinking out loud... maybe the company was sold and whoever bought it just didn't care? I will fight though to either have the couch replaced or get my money back. Luckily Stickley is a decent and honest company and they promised they will work with me. Fingers crossed...

Le