American Laser Center / Skin tightening package

41607 Margarita Road, Suite 100Temecula, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 951-719-3233
I bought a skin tightening package thru American Laser Center which cost me $2200.00. I have had 5-6 treatments and I do not see any visible improvements. I am paying the balance of $1132.00 to G E Money Bank, the finance company recommended by the Temecula American Laser Center. I am very unhappy with this treatment and the lack of results and would appreciate the balance be deemed null and void, leaving me with a zero balance.

Patti A. Webster

Comments

Kr
  7th of Jun, 2009
I also purchased a laser skin tightening package from American laser center in Irvine and had 5 treatments. I have seen absolutely no results. At the first two they told me it would take a few treatments to see results. They took pictures of my face. At the third they told me I would see results in two weeks. They stopped taking pictures after the first two and when they asked me what percentage of change I was seeing each time I told them none. They nurse just wrote it down and did not comment. At the final treatment she told me I would see results in a month or so and it would be subtle.

Stay away from any kind of laser skin tightening, it does not work! And is a huge waste of Money!

American Laser Skincare Logo American Laser Skincare