American Laser Center / Non-refundable administrative fee
I went in for my "free consultation" where I filled out all of the pre-screening paper work and spoke with the sales manager, Ashley. I decided to purchase the recommended 6 treatment $2000 hair removal package, and signed paperwork which she did not review with me. One day later, I called to cancel the contract- citing buyers remorse and she said that corporate would have to process the refund. Once corporate contacted me- one and a half weeks later, they told me that I would have my refund less the 10% "administrative fee" ($200)which apparently is on one of the 7 documents I signed. Prostitutes are paid less for more than what I got.
Another issue: they kept changing their story on the base price for the treatment package. Supposedly I was receiving a 30% friends and family discount plus a 30% discount for the current special rate, however they kept changing their base price when I called to check later- $5000 one time, $3000 another and $3300. I smell the stink of a SCAM
More American Laser Center Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this