American Laser Center / Non-refundable administrative fee

1 301 South Fair Oaks Ste 404Pasadena, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 6265841492

I went in for my "free consultation" where I filled out all of the pre-screening paper work and spoke with the sales manager, Ashley. I decided to purchase the recommended 6 treatment $2000 hair removal package, and signed paperwork which she did not review with me. One day later, I called to cancel the contract- citing buyers remorse and she said that corporate would have to process the refund. Once corporate contacted me- one and a half weeks later, they told me that I would have my refund less the 10% "administrative fee" ($200)which apparently is on one of the 7 documents I signed. Prostitutes are paid less for more than what I got.
Another issue: they kept changing their story on the base price for the treatment package. Supposedly I was receiving a 30% friends and family discount plus a 30% discount for the current special rate, however they kept changing their base price when I called to check later- $5000 one time, $3000 another and $3300. I smell the stink of a SCAM

Su

Comments

• Al
      3rd of Mar, 2008

Hello Sue,

I represent American Laser Centers and we apologize for the delayed response to your request for assistance. American Laser Centers has recently changed ownership and we would like to ask you to please contact our newly expanded customer service department regarding your issue at (877) 252-2010. If you’d like us to contact you instead, please provide your contact information to my email below and we will contact you at a time and day of your convenience.

American Laser Centers’ customer service center will be happy to personally help you with your needs and will provide a swift response to your concern.

Allen