American Kitchen Co / american kitchen co

1 Raleigh, NC, United States Review updated:

I just read this article that American Kitchen Co has been allowing a small percentage of cat meat to be mixed in with their chilly sauce. Did you hear me, cat meat, as in feline! It's disgusting, where is the FDA on this? I'll tell you where, no where. David Peters the regional director told news two that in these large plants it wasn't unreasonable for a small percentage of rodents to be mixed in during food productions, and that the rodents draw cat which sometime also meet the same fate. Are you kidding me, this is ridiculous! Anyone who goes on television to promote the taste of cat meat is guilty of instigating viewers to commit an act of cruelty to animals

4p

Comments

6th of Apr, 2010

I am very displeased with the American Kitchen Co, Amkico Amigo sauce which is suppose to the the best mexican sauce found in a kitchen in the carolinas. I put some on my taco last night at family taco night and it wasn't 5 minutes until i was in the can yacking up all of that nasty crap. Amkico Amigo is the worst of the worst. I would think that they could make a better kitchen carolina aid for a novice cook like me.

• Un
      17th of May, 2010

After we had our "night" with the Amkico sauce (we will never forget it!) My dogs tried to "help" us clean it up. I've had to keep them outside for the past week because of the explosive diarrhea! They try to go on the paper, but the poor miserable animals just can't help it.

• Un
      17th of May, 2010

If they would only skin the cats first it wouldn't be so bad, but the other day I think I was coughing up a hairball!

• Ha
      19th of May, 2010

I have the recipe for American Kitchen's Taco Sauce. It is awesome.

1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
    1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
    1/4 teaspoon paprika
    1/4 teaspoon sugar
    1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper

Try substituting chocolate chips for a sweet sensation. Use talcum powder for a dryer sauce. Mix in some 409 for some instant food poisoning. Comet makes me sneeze. I hope you guys are having a marvelous day in Bangor!

• Ha
      19th of May, 2010

Woodscrews are a sure-fire way to assemble a project securely. The problem is there are times when I don't want the screw heads to show. Simple problem right? Just counterbore the screw hole and then use a wood plug like the ones shown above to cover up the head of the screw. This is easier said than done. Sometimes you just need to fold up some aluminum foil and lay it under your hat so they can't read your mind. Not unless they get really close. American Kitchen has a new rice mix that is divine. Don't take off the wall with the old cabinets. There's often more than just screws holding the kitchen cabinets to the wall. Take time and find every screw and use a utility knife to take any caulk off the edges. Then simmer for 15 minutes, but try to think in pig Latin. They don't know that yet so they can't read your mind.