American Intimates / Product Not Received

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States

I "purchased" three pairs of hosiery with American Intimates. Gave it a week to see if they'd shipped. Nothing...but my money was still being held through my bank. I emailed American Intimates once and asked about my order - providing all pertinent information. No response. Two days later...followed up with another email. Again no response. Followed up with another email as the money was still on hold through my bank. I attempted to call the company to ask them to remove the hold on my charge and cancel the order. Through an electronic menu I chose the option to leave a message as there was no way to reach a live person...only to be informed that the mailbox was full. I contacted the NY BBB who attempted to contact the company twice in writing without response so they (just last week) closed the complaint. I spoke with the bank and they released the hold but warn ALL...DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH AMERICAN INTIMATES!!! They will not send your product...they will not respond to calls & emails! They are VERY SHADY!!!

More American Intimates Complaints & Reviews