American Insurance Life / Questionable Company

1 United States

On July 12, 2011, I received a phone call from a younng lady by the name of Erika (Erica) Hustis with AIL (also known as American Insurance Life). She stated that "her boss" wanted me to come to their offices for a 'face' interview. The vast majority of companies, today, weed out candidates by doing a phone-screen interview first. I was very suspicious of the caller. I returned the call at [protected]. I immediately received a voice mail. This is a 100% salary based job, so if you are interested in working for "zero" salary and making your money from SELLING junk products to consumers then this may be your cup of tea. If you are unemployed, please do not be gullible or uneducated about 'scams' that do exist. I am not saying this is a scam. The company is indeed legitimate. Mr. Bob Olson "runs" the show as Director at AIL for the last 11 years. Mr. Olson can be seen at You-Tube. He appears to be very nervous speaking and I do not trust Mr. Olson to sell me a $1 million insurance policy. Be very, very cautious WHO you deal with and do your research and homework before you provide any personal information to any one (a) via phone (b) via e-mail or (c) any other way. If it sounds too good to be true -- it probably is a SCAM -- if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and craps like a duck, it's a duck. BEWARE of scams and con-artists!!!