American Income Life - www. Workatail.com / Misleading job opportunity
Thank you everyone that posted!
Your comments and feedback on american income life or "ail" saved me from waisting my time. I too received an unsolicited phone call from a (Leah) scheduling interviews for management positions in san diego. When i asked about the job description i was given the web site with no specific details. Asked who i would be interviewing with...Given the ..."one of our management team", also instructed to i.E., "dress professional, bring resumes" ...Park on the street, not in our employee lot and yes "be ontime".
When i asked where did you get my resume - i was given the "career builder" response. I only had my resume up public for two days and took it off after getting sooooooooooooooo much garbage i.E. Job opportunities. Evidently they must have pulled it prior to me removing my resume.
In summary, if your in a position to upfront financially invest in your sales or management job training with no clear defined salary, expense reimbursement, or position...Go for it. My suggestion, take that money and register for college/university classes that will really pay you back down the road. Professional companies "pay for their employees training" directly or through tuition reimbursement.
Shame on the company for pulling people in for a cattle call interviews, expecting to only scam a percentage. Don 't be their next "sucker", hold onto your money and use it to maximize your job search!
More American Income Life - www. Workatail.com Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - child safe kit
- American Income Life Insurance - illegal working/business practices
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.