American Immigration Center / Fake Government Immigration Website

Apr 26, 2015
American Immigration Center aka US Immigration Center
2523 SW 22nd Street #2-0777
Phone: 800-814-1555
On February 27, 2015, I, like everyone else, was ripped-off by this faulty US-Immigration.com website. I did a search for Immigration and landed on their website. I thought that I was filling out my application on the USCIS government site. I saw a fee of $170 and thought it was a legit fee to renew my husband’s green card. The website asked for credit card information to continue to the next step and after filling out a few questions, I then realized I did not need to renew my husband’s green card. I immediately tried to back out the website and wanted to make sure my credit card was not charged but there was no place to go back. I then saw a $395 charge appear on the website. At no point did the site confirm that the payment would be applied to my card, so I carried forth with filling out some questions for an I-90 form. I then immediately contacted the company’s Customer Care help line [protected] and waited for over 20 minutes to get a live person. I spoke to Sochce, Fred and later the manager named Maureen. (I am not even sure if these names are even the real names of the people who work there). I explained the situation and requested to cancel my process. I was told that it was too late; they have already charged me for using their website application service. During my conversation to Maureen (the supervisor/manager), she puts me on hold two different times and came back with two discounts offers, the first time she was willing to take off a $15 dollars discount, I refused. The second time she offered a 50% discount to the full charge of $170, total to $85. I refused again to both offers simply because I didn’t need to renew my husband’s green card. There is nothing we gained from this website but to simply fill out a few questions and mistakenly landed on the site. I-90 Form was never printed and was never need to be sent for any further action.