American Home Shield And Sears / Service
It took me over 3 weeks to get an appointment with Sears through American Home Shield to fix my built in Microwave. The appointment was between 1 pm & 5 pm and they were supposed to call me the day of the appointment, which was a week away to let me know exactly what time the service person would show up. The morning of the appointment I prepared veggies to be put in the pressure canner but waited to pressure them until after the appointment so the stove would not be hot for the service person. At 3:30 on the day of the appointment I had not heard from sears so I called to verify they for sure was coming. The person answering calls said he would check with dispatch and has them call me with a time. About 3 minutes later I got an automated phone call informing me my appointment had been canceled and for me to call to reschedule. I called to reschedule and needless to say I was not a happy camper. The appointment they gave me is a week and a half away! They said dispatch had overbooked the service which was coming from Houston…Do you believe that? I don’t! I ask for a local number so I could voice my dissatisfaction but he said he was not allowed to give out that info. All I can call is a call station out of state and I might get someone in the United States or someone in the Middle East! I like their products but I will NEVER buy from them again because of taking so long to service their product! The last time I called American Home Shield about a wiring problem they sent out someone from American Quality Electric in Houston, Texas who took my $60.00 and Said American Home Shield would not pay for that and left. I never heard from American Home Shield. American Home Shield has never paid a claim for me!
More American Home Shield And Sears Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.
- American Home Shield - unethical behaviour
- American Home Shield - customer service