American Home Mortgage Servicing, Ins / abusive treatment, breach of contract, intentioal fraud and misrepresentation

1 PO 66009,75266-0029Irvine, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877 304-3100

Please review the COMMENT I made to the two previous complaints filed just prior to this page for this site. I did not discover this part of site till too late! sorry AHMSI is a pretty rough outfit in my opinion. If anyone either supports my complaint or takes issue just e mail me at geezerkatz@hotmail.com BUT read the comment first! REespectully, Geezerkatz!

Comments

• Jn
      27th of Apr, 2009

I have had a horrible time with AHMSI. I send in extra money for principle every month and it is never applied toward my principle it goes to misc. . I then spend 30 minutes on the phone with India. Then on my next transaction summary the extra money is posted for principal but the additional money from the most recent payment is posted to misc. Yuck.

• Ro
      18th of Mar, 2010

American Home Mortgage Servicing, Ins

abusive treatment, breach of contract, intentioal fraud and misrepresentation

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    AHMSI
    PO 66009, 75266-0029
    Irvine, Texas
    Phone: 877 304-3100
    WWWahmsi3.com

Please review the COMMENT I made to the three previous complaints filed just prior to this page for this site.I have had a horrible time with AHMSI. I spend 30 minutes on the phone with India, other 40 with chines and, almost one 90 with some lady. AHMS charge to my loan the instaletion of home insurance, I CALL and fax that insurance policy. The next month they charge again the insurace and call, well the new's they paid the full policy of my own HOME INSURANCE, charging 500.00 extra every month also plus fee's. THe Third call they with in abusie

ded the home insurance but they paid to my insurance thef

ull [oloce home insuraceThey just pretty rough outfit in my opinion. If anyone either supports my complaint or takes issue just e mail me at

I send in extra money for principle every month and it is n ever applied toward my principle it goes to misc. .. Then on my next transaction summary the extra money is posted for principal but the additional money from the most recent payment is posted to misc. Yuck.