American Home Mortgage Servicing Ins / No follow up from them re loan modification info submission

1 PO BX 660029, Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18773043100

Submitted a complete loan modification package and todate haven't heard from them. Can not get them on the phone or email.

Comments

• Vi
      25th of Feb, 2010

Sorry to say, it will be an uphill battle. I was "approved" for the HAMP with AHMSI, only to be told after the trial period that my investor didn't allow the HAMP modification. As if they didn't know that ahead of time...They are NOT trying to help at all. If you're not careful, they'll take your home right out from under you. I am in default right now and the only way I knew was when a realtor showed up at my door asking if I wanted to know my "options". I never received a letter, papers or anything. I wish you luck, but I hope you have a Plan B.

• Lo
      9th of Mar, 2010

I am so mad at this company. I can see I'm not the only person these ### are NOT helping. I've submitted countless loan modification paperwork because they kept deenying me and to this day still do. I also didnt know that they had closed my file until I called and the nice lady I spoke to told me. Usually I have to speak to someone from another country and CANNOT understand them. Anyhow, I was denied my modification and 1 week before the sale date I get a call saying the foreclosure was stopped and that i was "approved" for a modification BUT i had to RESUBMIT all the paperwork AGAIN. i agreed to do so and 8 MONTHS later I get a call from the same lady stating the lender "found" my file with a bunch of others that were "put aside and forgette about" so now I had to RESUBMIT the paperwork AGAIN!! only to be told in March that it was denied and the sale was scheduled for April. I never had a call returned even after I submitted a year earlier. I always call and get the run around or no phone call back. I hate this company. They really dont want to help anyone other than their pockets.