American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. / Mr.Steve Gibson/manager

1 p.o.box 6747Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-283-2162

One of my clients asked for help after speaking to AHMSI Nogotiator. she promised to get back to her. But, she left several messages and got no call back and no answer in writing. Their Manager Mr. Steve Gibson hung up when I asked an address to contact Miss Jenifer Fritzgerald.Workers kept telling her, "you must send $500.00 for papers processing to Texas to us. But, they all refused to disclose their California address where Miss Fritzgerald is at. Mr. Gibson the manager hung up on me also when I explainted that the customer should be giving the run around in regard to this matter. He refused to give his customer the address and was very rude. The Supervisor Miss Shaneda of ID Number GSW stated, "no one get more than the extension 4338 for Miss Jenifer Fritzgerald". Customers get very poor treatments from American Home Mortgage Services Inc.

More American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc. Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Al
      3rd of Aug, 2009

The worst part of trying to contact this company is getting an American to talk to. Everything goes through India and even though they speak English it is very hard to understand most of them.
    Also their loan modification program has to be handled strictly by fax. I have faxed the documents twice and both times they say they only recieved some or none of the documents. When I asked for an address to mail them I was told that would delay the process by several months. What is that all about?