American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc / debited money from my account without my knowledge

1 1525 south beltline road coppell tx 75019CA, United States 1525 south beltline road coppell tx 75019 Review updated:
Phone: 877-304-3100

my loan started being serviced by American home mortgage servicing inc beginning in march 2009 prior to that it was being held and collected by citi mortgage, i made payments on both loans i have being serviced by ahmsi, one of them is a rental house i built next door to my home i owe 258000.00 i normally pay like clockwork the payments together somewhere along the lines ahmsi got messed up and said they did not receive payment on the next door property in june well i then recieved a letter saying they where in receipt of my payment and everything is OK. i was in a bad motorcycle accident in July and di miss July payment but in august made up for it by sending two payments each, august, Sept they recieved payment then in august 24 2009 i got a letter saying i am in default for non payment and the fees had accumulated to 10, 000.00 for foreclosure i didn't know i was in foreclosure until someone knocked at my door and wanted to inquire about the house being in foreclosure ? what?, while they were standing at my door the phone rang and it was another person or broker requesting information about the foreclosure this was completely wrong information i spoke with the ahmsi company they said if i would make a payment arrangement with them to the tune of 5500.-00 payable in three payments (3) ?? thats 16500.00 i could hold off on the foreclosure ? i did not agree to this meanwhile i sent in Octobers normal payment and they sent it back with a letter stating that it wasn't the correct amount i owed, after speaking with customer service a man rep said that the check was sent back because it was on a personal sized check and not a business size check? what the HE** did that mean? so all the while my other loan was current on November 11, 2009 i received a call from my bank saying that im 6600.00 overdrawn, OVERDRAWN? i had 13000.00 in the bank just yesterday, where did the money go? it seems American home mortgage servicing drafted 9900.00 electronically from my bank account without my knowledge, and received a check for 2312.00 on the other loan all this money was applied to a loan that was current in payments, 9900.00 plus 2300. totaled 12200.00 they said on the website that 7800.00 was applied to my foreclosure and placed in suspense, and that my other loan wasn't to be paid til march 2010, i never received any conformation as to my money being deducted or even received from this company, and only 7800 placed in suspense funds, it would take an additional 7800.00 to bring the loan current? that's 15600.00 in fees? but what about who gave them authorization to do this draft in the first place? i have four other loans with other loan companies and had to explain why my checks were bouncing? so as it stands today im still not notified in any way that American home mortgage recieved any money how they got the money, my bank statement shows 9900.00 drafted and placed into the wrong loan number. ive made complaints with the BBB, FTC, and thinking about complaining to HUD. this was totally wrong for this drafted money to be taken from my account. as it stands they have raised the principal balance on my loan and not applied the payments correctly, escrow is way too much money and don't t even add up correctly. they have raise the principal around 2000 dollars, i did nt agree with the default or foreclosure in the first place and would not have paid the fees they attached to my loan . i dont agree that i was even behind in any payments now what do i do? who is here to help? im ambivalent in filing any home modification with ahmsi because of reading complaints and horror stories from other people . ALL THE COMPLAINING IN THE WORLD ISN'T STOPPING THIS COMPANY FROM TAKING MY HOME .

American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc

Comments

• Ro
      25th of Jul, 2010

THIS A HORRIBLE COMPANY .THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO KEEP BOOKS VERY WELL.YOU RECEIVED A STAEMENT DATED JULY 16, 2010 AND IT IS DUE ON JULY 1, 2010.HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE.

I RECEIVED A STATEMENT THAT WAS DATED APRIL 20, 2009 THAT WAS DUE ON APRIL 1, 2009 .I THEN RECEIVED ONE THAT WAS DATED ON APRIL 16, THAT WAS DUE ON APRIL 1, 2009..
    AND ANOTHER ONE THAT WAS DATEDAPRIL 28 THAT WAS DUE ON MAY 1, 2009 WHICH ONLY GIVE YOU 3 DAYS FOR YOU TO MAIL IT AND THEY RECEIVED IT.THIS IS NO WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS.

DO THEY THINK CONSUMERS ARE STUPID?
    THIS IS WHY THE COUNTRY IS IN THE SHAPE IT IS IN BECAUSE OF COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE.