American Home Mortgage Services Inc / LAW SUIT ..SHUT THEM DOWN

1 Ewa Beach, HI, United States

I RECENTLY HAD A INHOSUE REGULAR MODIFY LAST YR SEPT 2009. A MONTH LATER MY STATUS CHANGED FROM F/T TO P/T, SO I HEARD ABOUT THE HAMP PROGRAM (MAKING HOME AFFORDABLE MODIFI). I CALLED AHMSI AND WAS TOLD YES I QUALIFY FOR THIS PROGRAM TO SUBMIT MY PAPERWORK THIS IS A MONTH LATER AFTER THE INHOUSE MODIFI. WELL IT TURNED OUT THE EVERY TIME I CALLED IN TO CHECK ON MY PAPERWORK THEY TELL ME SOMETHING ELSE. ANOTHER MONTH GOES BY SAME THING THE SAY THEY HAVEN'T RCVD MY PAPERWORK THEN THEY TELL ME I DON'T QUALIFY FOR THE MODIFICATION BECUASE I HAD ALREADY GOTTEN ONE, A MONTH LATER THEY TELL ME I QUALIFY FOR THE HAMP AGAIN TO SEND MY DOCUMENTS ALL OVER AGAIN. THIS IS 5 MONTHS LATER STRUGGLING WITH THIS COMPANY TO TELL ME I DON'T QUALIFY FOR THE HAMP, YOU CAN NEVER GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER THEY DON'T RETURN YOUR CALLS. YOU SPEND HALF OF YOUR DAY TRYING TO GET SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS ENGLISH TO UNDERSTAND YOU. THE SERVICE SUCKS. IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO FORCLOSE MY HOME JUST SO I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM. THEY TELL YOU IF YOU ARE PAST DUE TO BORROW FROM FRIENDS OR FAMILY OR TO SELL WHATEVER ASSETS YOU HAVE. THEY ARE REDICULOUS, VERY UNREASONABLE TERRIBLE COMPANY...THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN COMPLETELY...