American Home Improvement 20335 ventura blvd #422 woodland hills CA 91364 / Ripoff-American Home Improvement

1 20335 Ventura blvd #422 Woodland Hilll Ca 91364Woodland Hills, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1866-3040424

My name is Martin,

American Home Improvement AKA High Star Construction, did a project at my house. 7 months after they finished I have leaking, and they don't want to come and fix it.

I did a construction loan with American home Improvement, and they stole money from me. They had connection with the finance company, and they made the checks (money i got from my re-finance) directly for them!!!

American Home Improvement AKA High Star Construction ripped me off

Martin

Brentwood CA

Ma

Comments

• Li
      3rd of Nov, 2008

American Home Improvement AKA High Star Construction, did the same scandal to me.

I dealt directly with the owner of the company, Moshe Ben Nissan and his assistant, Jacob Sherf

They are swindlers

• Ca
      3rd of Nov, 2008

American Home Improvement, promised to finish my project in four weeks, instead it took them over five months..

At the end of the project they didn't pass me final inspection with the city.

I had to deal with the city inspector myself!

Carol

• Ji

American-Home-Improvement are crocks

• J3
      13th of Jul, 2011

they also go by American Top Remodeling now. BEWARE!!! You have been warned. 20335 Ventura Blvd., Suite 416, Woodland Hills, CA, 91364 - (800) 530-9894