American Greetings / avoid like a plague

US Review updated:

When I signed up for a free 1 month trial. They take your credit card info and tell you that they will not charge your card if you cancel before the month is up. I called to cancel and there is no one to talk to, they tell you to cancel on line but but I couldn't see a link to do that either. I called back and pressed the appropriate number to sign up for a new account, (of course I was able to speak to someone then) was then told that it was 7 day trial not a month. The woman somewhat abrasive, telling me whoever told me that it was a month was a liar. I didn't argue, luckily I only had to pay for a month and not a year (at least I hope so.. haven't checked my statement yet). Still.. expensive for just 1 card.

Comments

• Gu
      Oct 31, 2012