American Girl / Breakfast with santa

1 Lexington, MO, United States

As a young girl I always dreamed of having an American Girl. Unfortunately that dream never came true. When my oldest daughter had her first birthday a very special friend of ours got her a bitty baby. She still to this day love her bp aka bitty baby. The past five years we have gone to see santa at American girl ( breakfast with santa) last year was my second daughters first Christmas and first American Girl Christmas. This year when I called to book our breakfast with santa we sadly found out that the Kansas City store is no longer having breakfast with santa. As heartbreaking as it was for me to hear the news. My now 6 year old is completely devastated. So as a mother with a little girl with a broken heart. I did my research and found out the Chesterfield Mall is having breakfast with Santa. So I planned to make the 3 hour trip to mend my little ones heart. They have two dates. When I called to day to line out the hotel and tickets to breakfast with santa. I sadly found out they are both booked. So I have to break the news to her after school today. I'm writing this to let American Girl know that little girls really look forward to this event and I hope it comes back sooner that later or have more available dates.

Sa