American General / Telephione Messages

1 Killeen, TX, United States

Each business day for the last 4-5 weeks, I have received a recoded message from American General Finance. The message states they are trying to get in touch with their customer. I am not their customer.
I call the Corp Office on 8 Feb @ [protected] and spoke with a Mr Wilson.
I informed him that the I was being harassed by the computer. Each day the machine calls my home, just as I am the busiest and leaves a message. I asked him to remove my phone number from the list or I would file a complaint his firm for harassment.

On 9 Feb, the computer called again.
I called the 800 number and explained what was going on. The lady on the other end hung-up on me after stating she could not remove my phone number.
I called again...explained my situation and this person gave me the same run around.
It appears the Nice Folks in the Call Center don't know bout me.

Next I called my local American General Office in Killeen, TX and saked if they could remove my number?
This person was insistant on getting my Name and address. I informed her 4 times, the machine doesn't know my address. It is calling because someone entered my phone number into your Data Base.
Even thou, my number is on the NAtional DO NOT CALL LIST. She asked me why I was yelling at her,
because you must be hard of hearing Or just plain stupid. Here is my number [protected]. Please insure it is removed from your calling list, today. I will file a complaint with the FCC and the BBB. Plus, I may call your office at very busy times to inquire about the status of my comp-laint.