[Resolved] American Furniture Warehouse / horrible customer service left me in tears!

1 Thornt, CO, United States Review updated:

I have purchase thousands of dollars with afw over the years and I will never purchase with them again!!! Every single time I bought something new with afw i've had some sort of problem with the furniture or delivery and it was always made worse by the customer service reps... Which btw all seem to be managers and they are as high up the corporate ladder as you can climb! They are all so rude and cold to any kind of problem i've had! I'm just so numb from the whole situation I don't even want to go into details! Though long story short... I was given a lot of wrong information through my entire purchasing experience of a sectional 6 days ago. Talking to the customer service reps has left me in tears. My furniture is on back order and after reading other complaints I fear it will continue to be pushed out further and further. Afw seems to care less how inconvenienced their customers are rather than compensating them for the sake of customer loyalty/happiness! I'm wondering if I should just return it now and look for one somewhere else that would makeup for any back ordering with good customer service??? I may post another complaint later with more detail when I get my energy and sanity back from speaking with those horrible customer service reps!! Truly never never experience any business run this way and am appalled that they can keep customers coming back!!
If this situation i'm dealing with is not resolved, I will do as much as possible to spread the word about how crappy the service with afw is!!!

• Resolution statement

• American Furniture Warehouse values our customers as we do everything possible to bring our customers value and service. Please contact me so that we can discuss your concerns to see what options we have in hopes of resolution.

Rob Naish
    303-859-3103
    American Furniture Warehouse

• Nora it was good talking with you...thank you for calling. I'm glad we were able to work everything out for you!!!

Rob Naish
    303-727-3103
    303-859-2582
    American Furniture Warehouse

Comments

• Bi
      3rd of Dec, 2010

you know what brings me to tears ...You! Seriously!? Ever heard the old saying "screw me once, shame on you " screw me twice, shame on me" so if you've spend thousands of dollars over the years and always had poor service - sorry but that's on you. If I went out to eat for example and had poor service - yea I'd be disappointed. If I give them a 2nd or 3rd chance and it still sucks. I'm done. Also think your priorities are out of line. You know what really brings me to tears? Soldiers losing their lives overseas and the children the leave behind. People losing their jobs and homes and having poor holidays. Homelessness. Murder. Suicide. Those bring me to tears. Some customer service rep is not gonna ruin my day. And waiting a little longer for a couch to arrive? Really??!! Its only furniture! If my family or guest had to sit on the floor or bring their own folding chair for xmas - we would laugh about it for years. Get your priorities straight. You obviously have other issues going on in your life ... maybe you should call Dr. Phil and you could sit down and talk about. "Don't sweat the small stuff".

3rd of Dec, 2010

Who are you to judge what brings other people to tears?! You obviously are a cold senile person that wouldn't ever think of giving anyone an opportunity to redeem themselves! I volunteer at the children's hospital on a regular bases as my son has spent many nights there! My mom is from Cambodia, she's lived a life you could never fathom, therefore I go back a few times a year to help orphans and my own family over there, not to mentions the continuous donations I give to so many other foundations!! Who the hell are you to judge me and take any time out of your all mighty righteous life to put me down??!! Like you said BIG-D...GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT!!

4th of Dec, 2010

Thank you Rob! AFW Is lucky to have an employee like you representing them!
    Nora