American Finco / water softner

1 520 Northwyck way, El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 915 626-8318

Me estan cobrando un late fee de $ 235.00 que en realidad el error fue de ellos. Yo les avise que no me habia llegado mi estado de cuenta y ellos dijeron que lo quitarian y nunca lo hicieron y ahora ya se acomularon intereses de 5 meses de un late fee y ahora quieren que pague por un error que fue de ellos.

Le

Comments

• Pa
      8th of Jul, 2009

Beware!!!
    Anyone who deals with companies associated with American Finco Financial Services. I purchased a water system from a local dealer in Oklahoma City, OK who financed their product with American Finco Financial Services in Schaumburg, IL. I pay my account on time and also pay more than the minimum payment but they still raised my interest rate twice since December 2008. It is now at 25.99%. American Finco is associated with CIT Bank. If american finco or cit bank is having money trouble this is not the way to solve it. In the future if things get better for them I will assure you this policy will not be forgotten and they will have a hard time restoring their reputation.

3rd of Aug, 2009

I agree that American Finco seems to be quite shady in their dealings. I, too had my interest rate raised for no apparent reason other than greed on their part. I will advise all who will listen to avoid dealings with this company. J. Coe

4th of Oct, 2009

DITO TO EVERYTHING THAT IS SAID ABOUT AMERICAN FINCO. ALSO THE PRODUCT
    RAIN SOFT WATER SYSTEM. THEY PUT THE PRODUCT IN MY HOME AND DID NOT EVEN TURN IT ON.( IT TOOK ME A YEAR TO FIND OUT)
    I WAS GOING THROUGH CANCER AND TRUSTED THEM. BOY, WAS I DUMB. I COULD SAY MORE BUT WHATS THE POINT. I HAVE BEEN HAD.
    A . MATHIS, FLA

• Po
      30th of Jan, 2010

I agree with these complaints. I also have seen anther problem in Delaware the Rain Soft people are going out of business. Guess what the contract for the gas is non and void the company pulled out. There is also a problem with the liquid soap part of the contract they have gone out of business. I suggest we start a class action to get some on our money back and file complaints with the attorney General offices and better business about these two companies they seem to be working together.
    powerless

• Sh
      28th of Feb, 2010

I, too, agree with all the complaints above and would love to join you all in trying to get some of my money back. (Raised interest rates, other exorbitantly fees, predatory lending, poor water system).

• Cc
      20th of Feb, 2012

I too agree.. Bought a water softener system from United Waters in Fresno Ca. I think they scammed us all.. Bought the system in 2008 and pay more than the due amount.. We are now going on 4 yr's paying 120.00 a month, and my account has only went down 1000.00 I dislike the fact that they scammed us.. I believe we all should join in a class action suit to get our money back.!

C. Corrales

• Ds
      27th of Jan, 2014

I agree with all of you... My doctor told me the salt in the water from the system was drying out my organs... Yes, I said my bodies organs... I have since stopped drinking and bathing in it and my organs are going back to normal... Another little tidbit, if you're diabetic or pre-diabetic the water from this system can raise your blood glucose level... The system is bad and the company is worse... We have great credit and they've raised our rates as well... We pay on time every month by an allotment from our bank...No way we have ever been late because it comes out of the bank automatically... When we called to ask why... The only answer we could get was they periodically raise their rates, like stores raise their prices... I told them I didn't agree to those rates when I purchased the system and I'm not accepting it...I have credit cards with cheaper interest rates... So, I've hired an attorney...