American Express Gold Card / credit card credit problem
I am a gold card member since 1964 for the last 6 months my A.E. gold card account has been less than 1000.00 per month. When I tried to charge a cruise cost 6050.00 to my card A.E. refused. A.E. claims only the last 6 months constitute the history to determine A.E . card credit. Previos balances were averaging 3 to 4 thosand a month. This has been the case for over 30 yrs. Now A. E. will allow my card a max. of 2000.00 credt a month. I have paid 125.00 for 2 cards annualy since I have had the card. My payments are on time and my credit rating at the top of the charts.
How can A. E. Expect brand loyalty with these poicies? A. E. Promised to call me but yet no call.
More American Express Gold Card Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express - discrimination 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - expired gift certificates
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - perfect credit/25 year member amex cancelled
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - my card 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - customer service, zero help!