American Express / fraud consumer protection department
While trying to straighten out a possible fraud situation, we were left on hold by DEE DEE with American Express Consumer Fraud Protection department for 30 MINUTES after already being transferred 3 other times from representatives that kept saying another department need to handle the issue. We were on the phone a total of 80 minutes with no resolution. We had to hang up.
DEE DEE never called us back to resolve the issue and the potential problem remains unresolved.
HORRIBLE service from American Express . I'm shocked!
More American Express Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express - gift card
- American Express Credit Card - unauthorized credit card charges
- American Express - failed fraud investigation
- American Express Travel Related Services Co, Inc. - travelers cheques refund claim
- American Express - cancelled card, no notice, loss of rewards points