American Express Courier Malaysia / package delivery

1 Malaysia Review updated:

May 20, 2011

Gentlemen:

Good day!

I respectfully would like to inquire from your company american express courier the validity of the transactions that occurred to me regarding the package that was supposed to be delivered to me here in the philippines.

I met a guy in tagged.com in the name of clark taylor from united kingdom and according to him he is working in a mining firm which he did not disclosed and at that time he told me that he is in canada finishing their contract. We exchange emails after that and we became good friends. Last april 20, 2011, I received a text message from him and he told me that he is going to venezuela to start a new project and he send me a package containing laptop computer, box of gold jewelries, box of headphone, family photo album, bunch of rose flowers and documents letter as a gift to me for accepting his friendship and his proposal for marriage and according to him was sent thru american express courier with tracking number [protected].

On april 22, 2011, 10:16am I received an email from a certain director richard mathew, customer service center of “head office american express courier” inquiry@post.com no. 33st. James’s square, london sw1y 4js, united kingdom, web: www.aex.c-srr.com, email: iinquir@post.com, tel. +[protected] informing of the said package.
On april 24, 2011, 3:05 pm I again received an email from director richard mathew and a certain director rashid aaida, regional co-coordinator of “american express courier” southeastacia@post.com tel. No. +[protected] informing me that my package was held by the malaysian customs for violation of shipping policy because of the currency that was detected in the package and they told me that I am required to pay the following penalties:

Administrative charges... $360
Clearance... $500

And the payment shall be made thru any western union office here in the philippines and to be paid to mr. Aleem khuraymah abdul, as the receiver their account officer.

I was really caught unaware of the currency inside the package and when I called and verified this with clark taylor, he told me that he really placed the currency in the package and he was not able declare it. He told me he was in a hurry because of his scheduled trip to venezuela on the same day he sent the package. He asked for my assistance to settle the problem with the malaysian customs since his place of work in the venezuelan jungle will make it impossible for him to settle the payments for the penalties of the package because he has no bank accessibilities in the area.

I made representation to director rashid aaida for the settlement of the penalties and she agreed that I will only pay 80% of the penalties and the balance of 20% will be paid here in the philippines to the delivery personnel of your company once I received the package. I have made the payment for the penalty last april 27, 2011.
After the payment has been made for the penalty I was hoping that my package will be delivered to me. I again received an email from director rashid aaida informing me that the malaysian customs still withheld my package because I have to pay again for the insurance of the currency inside the package in the amount of five thousand eight hundred forty two and 71/100 myr (Myr5, 842.71).
I again asked for consideration and director aaida rashid told me to pay 80% of the insurance which I made several payments until I made my final payment last may 17, 2011. Again I was expecting that my package will be delivered after my final payment has been made.

I received again an email from a certain mr. Abdul ikarim, aec director, american express courier, zonal branch office, south east asia no 14, ground floor, jln suda, 88000 kota kinabalu, sabah malaysia, mobile no: [protected] tel: +[protected].

In his email I again will still have to pay the amount of eighty five thousand nine hundred thirty eight and 54/100 philippine pesos (Php85, 938.54) for demurrage charges that my package has incurred

Attached are the following:

1. Copy of the picture of the package,

2. Airway bill with bar code number 34980347847683648762536811 with tracking number [protected] consigned to madelin p. Adolfo with address c/o conchita p. Casin, no. 17 cardiz street, barangay tatalon, quezon city, philippines;

3. Official receipt of western union control number [protected] two thousand fifty five and 85/100 myr (Myr2, 055.85) dated april 27, 2011 for the penalty;

4. Official receipt of western union control number [protected] one thousand two hundred seven and 44/100 myr (Myr1, 207.44) dated may 07, 2011 for the insurance;

5. Official receipt of western union control number [protected] one thousand nineteen and 44/100 myr (Myr1, 019.44) dated may 12, 2011 for the insurance;

6. Official receipt of western union control number [protected] one thousand two hundred thirty and 14/100 myr (Myr1, 230.14) dated may 17, 2011 for the insurance;

7. Email messages

8. Malaysian customs receipt (for penalty)

I would appreciate it if you can check and verify with your records the validity of this transaction and I am hoping that you would reply on my inquiry. I have doubts after having made several payments that my package is still not in my possession. I will not make any payments anymore for the demmurage charges they are asking me until such time that your company american express courier will assure me that this transaction is true and valid.

Hoping for your kind attention on my request.

Thank you very much.

Respectfully yours,

Madelin p. Adolfo
Email address: godlovesme_143@yahoo.com
Mobilenumber: +63-[protected]

Emails from american express courier (Malaysia)
No. 33 st james's square, london sw1y 4js united kingdom
Web: www.aex.c-srr.com
Email: iinquiry@post.com
Tel: +[protected]

April 22, 2011.

Re: notification and statutory letter.

Dear valued customer,

Kindly be informed that your package has been processed for further destination through our international mail processing centre on 21st april, 2011 with dispatches no kz01byuk and bag no 101 on transits to cairo egypt on 23rd april, 2011. The estimated time arrival of your parcel is depends on the location of the address. Transit time to your country may covers 3 to 4 days from the dispatch date above.

All transit time are subject to customs clearance. Transport conditions and volume of mail traffic. The transit time given is in accordance with the international standard concluded by the international cargo of the universal postal union. Please note that the tracking for international registered mail item is only up to the last exchange office or mail centre in united kingdom, dispatch to my64005 - asia.

Kindly be informed that our centre in asia, malaysia will be sending your parcel direct to your door step with the address provided in the waybill on monday, 25th april 2011.
For inquiry or changes in your address please do not hesitate to contact any of our regional offices nearest to you or direct your inquiry to our head office.

Note: american express courier branch may not be available in your country for now, aec currently working round the clock to open more branches within the word to globalize our services. Please reply on our staffs and services for efficiency services and kindly report to us for any injustice among our workers or in any of our branches nearest to you. We guarantee you for self delivery of your parcel and your co-operation is highly needed.

Our delivery agent will call you before coming to your destination. Please if there are any charges in your address or contact number, notify us on time.

We appreciate your continuous support and patience. Please feel free to email us. Our customer service consultant will glad to assist you from 8:30 am to 9:30 pm, monday to saturday.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Richard mathew.
Customer service center.

Zonal branch office, south east asia
No. 14, ground floor, jln suda, 88000 kota kinabalu, sabah malaysia.
Web: www.aex.c-srr.com

Attention madam,
Further to our correspondence, sequel to our conversation, we the american express courier pleased to inform you that your package is in possession of customs awaiting clearance due to the money detected in your package, which happened to violate the shipping policies. To expedite the process of releasing your package please locate and do the payment through western union with our accounts officer below:

Name: khuraymah aleem abdul

Address: no. 14, ground floor, jln suda, 88000 kota kinabalu, sabah malaysia

The penalty charges for violate the shipping policies is $860 (Eighty hundread and sixty us dollars) only.
Please make your payment as early as possible today, immediately after payment is done, please call and send to this e-mail a scanned copy of the transfer slip for official recording purposes. Conclusion, as soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within few hours. The expected time of delivery will be sent to you.

Thank you for using aec cargo service for your delivery packages and for your business needs.
For more inquiry please call +[protected] +[protected]
Email: southeastacia@post.com
Please present your tracking number when calling so that we will honor your calls.
We are glad to be of service to you.

April 25, 2011.

Dear madam,
We are still waiting for your payment until now to enable us clear your parcel and proceed to your country today.
You have to understand the content of your parcel as it will not be allowed to stay here over the required time for security reasons or even confiscating of your parcel by the authority. We are waiting for your quick respond regards to this notice.

27 april, 2011.

Dear madam/sir,
We wish to inform you the management of american express courier rose from a meeting this morning with a resolution that all unclaimed package will be forfeited after today 27 april, 2011 and be remitted to the federal reserve as government property. We are sorry for this development but it constitutes a breach of law for us to keep your parcel with us as our director has directed us to comply with the directive from the authority or our operating license will be terminate and we shall be made to pay hug fine.

This email further serves as a notification that your parcel and its contents will be confiscate, forfeited and submitted to the government as unclaimed package after today 27 april, 2011 according to the directive we received from the customs authority this morning. We can not risk our cargo operating license by keeping your parcel any longer sorry. We have sent a copy of this email to your sender for mutual understanding.

We are still ready to help you as our custom because we will not be happy if the government sized your parcel. We can advice you to send 80% out of the charges and our office will help you complete the balance. You can balance us the %20 after we send your parcel. Note: your parcel can not be send back to the sender because it is on hold and must cleared first before you advice us where to send it or we can complete the delivery. We american express courier can not be responsible for any damage if you refuse to comply on this notice.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.
For more inquiry please call +[protected]
Email: southeastacia@post.com

We are glad to be of service to you.

Aec management.

Dear madam madelin p. Adolfo,

We understand all your effort and will encourage you to try your best to clear this payment today, lets clear this issue ones and for all. Please use the name below for the payment through western union:

Name: aleem khuraymah abdul
Address: no. 14&15, jalan kenari 1, bandar puchong jaya, 47100 puchong, selangor malaysia

Immediately after payment is done, please call and send to this e-mail a scanned copy of the transfer slip for official recording purposes. Conclusion, as soon as we receive confirmation and evidence of payment of the charges, we will dispatch your parcel immediately within few hours. The expected time of delivery will be sent to you.

May 7, 2011

Dear madam madeling,
We have received your part payment with thanks. Please I will advice you to complete the balance as soon as possible because your parcel has been under customs for so long and is a very big stress to us in the senses that one of our staff must visit customs office every day for the security of your parcel, please assist us to clear this parcel on time.

Below is the remittance transaction:

The total bill of insurance is 83, 364.50 php. We deduct 20% for you which I will be the one to take care of that 20% and new total bill is php 66, 691.

We received from your in-law 17, 626.18 php

Today received from you 17, 226.26 php

New balance 31, 774 php

Please respond on this balance on time.

Dear madam,
We are still waiting for the balance to enable us proceed to your country.

Please assist us to clear your parcel and send to your home because is might be risky keeping your parcel here for so long to avoid confiscating of the valuable parcel.
Please respond on your parcel today.

No. 14, ground floor, jln suda, 88000 kota kinabalu, sabah malaysia

Dear ms maldelin,
We apologies to you for all the inconveniences this process of releasing your parcel might have course this few days, we want to assure you here that we will make sure that we settle this once and for all after we can receive your payment as it affect our pledge of efficiency and fast delivery to our customers. Please keep us update after you transfer the payment through western union.

No. 14, ground floor, jln suda, 88000 kota kinabalu, sabah malaysia

Dear madam madeline,
We are sorry for the late reply, we are on meeting yesterday.
Yes your part payment you made yesterday has been received this morning by our office.

We urge you to try your best on making up the full payment to enable delivering of your parcel because it has been so long in the customs custardy.

Please notify us the more after you complete the balance.

Mobile no: [protected].

Dear madam madeline,
Yes you have to pay 80% out of the charges of insurance which we have received some money from you and from your family earlier time. What you have to do now is to check the balance and complete it as soon as possible to enable us sends your parcel.

Mobile no: [protected].
Zonal branch office, south east asia
No. 14, ground floor, jln suda, 88000 kota kinabalu, sabah malaysia.
May 18, 2011

Attn: mrs. Madelin p. Adolfo,
We are pleased to inform you that your insurance has been successfully verified by the authorities and approved. It is certified that you have finish all the charges required thanks for your understanding.

Therefore at this junction that you have meet all the requirements, the only thing left now is the extra charges placed on your parcel as demurrage charges because of the late payment and security keeping, of which if the demurrage is paid, the yellow tag will be placed on your parcel so that no arm of the government can hold your parcel until its successfully delivered to you. The yellow tag is to certify that you have met all the custom charges and that your parcel is in good condition. We thank you for your time and cooperation.

Demurrage...85, 938.54 php

Total => 85, 938.54 php

You are advised to do this without further delay as we sincerely apologies for any inconveniences caused for the late delivery of your package to the receiver. Thank you

Mobile no: [protected]
Tel: +[protected].

Dear madam madelin p. Adolfo,

We are please to inform you that the demurrage charges payment must make on time today for us to get your parcel ready to send to your home in this address in philippines. Because of security reasons.

As soon as the demurrage charges payment is made today, we shall affect an immediate delivery of your parcel direct to your home in philippines.
We will can advice you to make this payment today to avoid more delay or even additional charges.

Madam your parcel has been cleared by the customs and is in good hand in our office right now.
You have to know that it's a big risky for us to keep your parcel and the currency in our office for security reasons.

Madam if you don’t make this payment today, we will deposit your parcel with the security company and any extra charges the security company demanded, you will be the one to pay for that, assist us to deliver your today please.

Please send the payment of insurance through western union like you did before and immediately after payment is done,
Kindly call and send to this e-mail a scanned copy of the transfer slip for official recording purposes.

Mr. Ikaria director.

American Express Courier Malaysia

Comments

• Na
      3rd of Jan, 2012

SMART ANDRIS
    ACE Alfred Cheyne Engr Ltd, Aberdeen
    Empresa
    offshore maintenance engineer
    handling integrated operations and plant operations management
    Offshore Drilling
    drilling and extraction of crude in the high sea
    THE INFORMATION ON FACEBOOK IS THIS PERSON IS FALSE.
    HOW TO OPERATE IS AS FOLLOWS:
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello dear, how are you doing? hope you are doing good. i wish to know you better. i hope you wouldn't mind. i'm 43 years old, divorced with a son. i live and work in Aberdeen Scotland. i work with an oil servicing company as the maintenance offshore engineer. can you tell me about yourself? i wish to know you. hope to hear from you. have a nice day. hugs and kisses
    you can't speak english?
    tell me about yourself
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    nice to meet you. how old are you? i hope you wouldn't mind to be my friend. i hope to hear from you. always keep in touch. take care
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hola querida, cómo estás? Espero que estés haciendo el bien. te ves tan bien. Me gustaría conocerte mejor. Espero que no le importaría. Estoy Andris inteligente, de 43 años de edad, divorciado. Vivo y trabajo en Aberdeen, Escocia. Yo trabajo con una empresa de servicios de petróleo en alta mar como el ingeniero de mantenimiento. y tú? Me gustaría conocerte. Esperamos oír de usted. tener un buen día. Yo solía traductor porque no hablo español. decirme algo más sobre ti mismo. besos y abrazos
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    I have an intention of having a foreign business investment. If you don't mind I will like to initiate a contact with you so that we could foster a mutual business investment relationship in any good business investment in your area that will attract a good returns maybe sectors like real estate, rental houses, shopping malls or any other good business there in your area. I have a substantial capital i honorably intend to invest jointly with you into a lucrative business venture based on your advise and directives. So i would like you to make an inquiry for a good business we can invest there in your area and also what it will cost to acquire it if it interest you. The essence of this mail is to know each other more better. Hope to hear from you. Always keep in touch. Take care
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling good morning, how are you doing? i hope you are fine together with your work. i miss you. can you make inquire about what it will cost to invest on that and let me know immediate so that we can proceed. take care and have a great day. hope to hear from you. hugs and kisses
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    wow i love to meet you here. maybe you can send me your personal details so that i can get you a working permit from my company to make it easy for you to come here. you can send me your scan copy of your passport to my email smartandris@yahoo.com so that i will start processing it. get back to me immediately. i can't wait to be with you. love you so much. take care
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, send me your details and scan copy of your passport so that i will get a working permit from my company. once i get the working permit it will be very easy to get visa. just go to UK embassy in your country and apply for visa with the working permit. i want to be with you for the rest of my life. i miss you so much. darling if you don't mind you can call me on +447031827404 or text me on +447922057008. can i have your number too so that we keep in touch. try to send me those information so that i can apply for your working permit immediately. i love you so much darling. take care. have a lovely day. hugs and kisses
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, sorry for my late reply i have been very busy for some times now. i hope you are doing fine and good. i miss you so much. darling what is the code of your country? darling can you send the scan copy of your passport so that i can get you the working permit for you to be able to get a visa before i will come to visit you. try to send it immediately so that i will start processing it. i love you so much and i want to live the rest of my life with you. always remember i care and cherish you. you are the reason i'm happy today. take care. have a lovely day. hugs and kisses
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, it's alright you can send me your details like full names, date of birth, place of birth, email id, and your full resident adress. so that i can start processing it immediately. i want to be with you soon. i love you so much. sending you night hugs and kisses
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, i hope you are fine and good. send it to my email smartandris@yahoo.com.
    i can't wait to be with you. i love you so much. take care my love. hugs and kisses
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, thanks for the email and your address. i will send you my xmas gift before i will travel to offshore this week. i love and miss you so much. darling i will like to visit during my vacation this december so that we know each other very well. i love you. hugs and kisses
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    HELLO DARLING, I HOPE YOU ARE FINE. YES I SENT YOU GIFT AND SOME MONEY INSIDE FOR YOUR EXPENSES. I WANT TO TRAVEL TO THE OFFSHORE FOR WORK. DARLING CHECK YOUR EMAIL I SENT THE AIRWAY BILL I USED TO SEND THE GIFT TO YOU. I LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH. KEEP IN TOUCH. HUGS AND KISSES
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, have you received the parcel i sent to you? i hope you are doing fine. i miss you so much. yes i will be coming once i finish my work in the offshore. hugs and kisses
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, i tried to contact them to ask why you have not received the gift but they said there is a problem and they have written to your email since to tell you about it but you have not replied them. darling maybe you check your email to find out what they wrote. i love you so so much with all my heart. always keep in touch and don't forget i care and cherish you. i miss you. hugs and kisses
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    darling try to contact them so that they can release the gift to you ok
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    it's alright darling. maybe you tried to contact them so that they will be able to send it to you. how was your weekend? i hope it was great. i miss you so much. always keep in touch. you are the love of my life.
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, how are you doing? i hope you are fine. i miss you. i have called them and they wanted us to pay 430 US Dollars so that they will deliver it to you in Chile. darling please you try to pay the money coz i'm still in the offshore and i don't have access here with Western Union to pay the charges. so darling you try to pay. they said they have given you the name you have to pay through Western Union. i love you so much darling. always keep in touch. take care
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, i hope you are doing fine. darling try to clear the charges so that they can release it to you on time. i miss you so much. take care. hugs and kisses
    Smart Andrishttp://www.facebook.com/messages/100002461281848
    hello darling, how are you doing? i hope you are fine and good. i miss you so much darling. oh my God darling, so they required another money for the keeping the package safe. Darling try to pay them so that they will deliver the package to you. i'm still in the offshore. darling try to send the money to them so that they will release it to you. i love you so much. always keep in touch. i miss you my love
    SCAM COMPANY THROUGH THIS GHOST
    american-express-courier-malaysia
    c456653.html&h=SAQGxMos0
    NAME: ALEEM KHURAYMAH ABDUL ADDRESS: No. 14&15, Jalan Kenari 1, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100

Nationwide Express Courier Services

Sucursal de zona, el sudeste de Asia
    No54 Jalan Lintas Likas, Locked Bag 210, de Kota Kinabalu
    Salengor 45160 Malasia.

Además de la correspondencia, me complace informarle de que su envío está en posesión de la autorización de Aduanas de Malasia a la espera debido a que el dinero detectado en el envío. Para acelerar el proceso de liberación de su envíopor favor, localizar y hacer el pago a través de Western Union con nuestro Oficial deCuentas a continuación:

Nombre: Abdul Aleem Khuraymah

Dirección: Locked Bag 210, Kota Kinabalu Salengor, Malasia

Nota: Aminisrtative y Liquidación de pago que tienen que desplazarse a nuestras oficinas es de $ 430 (CUATRO DÓLARES EE.UU. houndred TREINTA Y)solamente. Por favor haga su pago lo más pronto posible en la actualidad.Inmediatamente después del pago se hace, por favor, llamar y enviar a este e-mailuna copia escaneada del recibo de la transferencia con fines de registro oficial.Conclusión, tan pronto como recibamos la confirmación y el resguardo del pago delos cargos, que enviará su paquete de inmediato dentro de pocas horas directo a su país. El tiempo de espera de la entrega será enviado a usted.

Por favor remitir la citada cantidad a nuestra información de la cuenta dentro de la cual hoy en día presente de relaves de interés diaria del año paga el 5% se cobra sobre el retraso en el pago, envío por Western Union debe ser más rápido y fácil recolección para la entrega rápida después de que confirme su pago.

Gracias por usar los servicios de carga a nivel nacional para los paquetes de suentrega y para las necesidades de su negocio.

Para mayor consulta, por favor llame al +60-14-9344809
    Correo electrónico: nationwidecourierexpress@post.com

Por favor, presente su número de seguimiento cuando se llama a lo que vamos a cumplir con sus llamadas.
    Estamos contentos de estar al servicio de usted.

Atentamente.
    La Sra. Nurul Ismail
    Regional del Sudeste Asiático Co-coordinador.