American Express / bad experience
After a series of phone calls, my husband called the 1-800 number and was assured his account is in order. Since that time we have gotten two more calls. Today, I lost it and called in. The operator can't tell me the problem. When she mentioned our daughter's name, I assured her she did not have a card and was not on her dad's (Jim Ellington). We argued when she could not believe two men named James Ellington could both have daughters named Deborah. Go to PEOPLE SEARCH.com
James (Jim) Calvin Ellington, Raymond, MS
there it lists our family. Leslie, Deborah, Angela
Then look at James R. Ellington, Madison/Ridgeland, MS
there it lists his family...Bethany, Deborah, Ford, etc.
When this problem is solved, please advise me. I feel harassed and unbelieved, when I was only trying to help AE solve this error.
I want to hear from management.
Leslie H. Ellington [protected]
More American Express Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - my card 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - customer service, zero help! 
- American Express - credit card/ my account was closed without my permission
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - american express - car hire mileage [ref: 180222-004261]
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - trip id: 2471-8267; return flight