American Evoice, Ltd-Voicemail / total enhanced services billing inc

Florida, NY, United States Review updated:
This company continued charging me a service that I have not asked. I called a month ago to complaint with att. And they told me I needed to call "americn envoice"direct which I did. American evoice, ltd-voicemail : customer service name diana told me that no more charges will be happen again and my account will be credit. I'm still waiting to get credit. American envoice they don't stop they continued charging me on this nov -08 billing the same charges.. I call and not result att still said I have to deal with them. Help!
Ce

Comments

Vi
  25th of Nov, 2008
I have the same charge on my bill from att&t

Billed on Behalf of AMERICAN eVOICE, LTD. #

16th of Feb, 2009
Http://www.fbi.gov/homepage.htm

Http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Send to fbi

American evoice, ltd-voicemail mth fee
Flood the fbi with this.
Ls
  31st of Aug, 2009
I too have 3 months of charges from ESBI (American EVoive Ltd.) on my Verizon bill. When I called I was told that I ordered this service online. I have never been to Verizon's online website!!! Anyone who has been billed for this bogus fee of 14.95/month should call 1-866-576-1875 and order them to credit you and cancel this billing!!!
Manhattan Beach, CA
Ki
  22nd of Nov, 2009
this criminal! How the hell your local phone company allow this happen to their telephone customers? Do they get some money from this scam companies? Just the waste of our time to call AT&T and this American Evoice, LTD. I hope the government will do something about this kind of scam.
Ci
  30th of Dec, 2009
I have the same thing on my AT&T business billing ($14.95 per month). I called American E-voice and they immediately issued me a credit (supposedly). We'll see. I got a confirmation number from them. I'm calling AT&T next to see what I can do to stop these kind of charges from being allowed on our business billing.