AMERICAN ENVOICE.ITD / UNAUTHORIZED BILLING

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9163314829

THIS COMPANY BILLED ME THROUGH AT&T, WHICH REALLY MAKES ME FURIOUSWITH AT&T ALSO. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR THAT I WENT TO PAY MY MONTHLY BILL AND FOUND CHARGES THAT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT FOR- DIDNT GET- DIDNT NEED- CANT AFFORD. THE FIRST SCAM WAS FROM A DIFFERENT CO, ' THE BILLING GUYS' BUT SAME SCAM. IT TAKES FOREVER TO RESEARCH, FIND, AND GET THEM OFF YOUR AT& T ACCOUNT. WHAT I DONT GET, IS WHY AND HOW CAN, A T & T AUTHORIZE MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM WITHOUT MY CONSENT/ I MEAN, COME ON, ALL YOU PHONE COMPANYS, YOU SEND US E-MAILS AND MESSAGES FOR EVERY THING YOU CAN THINK OF TO PUSH YOUR EARNINGS, TO REMINDER NOTES, ECT. WOULDNT YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMERS FROM ALL THESE SCSMS/ BAD ETHICS, ON YOUR PART. I AM SO SICK OF BEING USED. WELL, EVERYONE, DO CHECK YOUR BILLS EVERY MONTH. CANT TRUST ANYONE.

Comments

• Ep
      4th of May, 2009

Your post is lax on any pertinent details, such as what AT&T's response was to this. Most likely, there is fine print you didn't read. Put your time to better use by calling them during their open hours and figure out why its happening, and if you don't get anywhere ... LEAVE AT&T. Guess the expression 'fool me once..' was never explained to you. At the very, very, very least you should take your caps lock key as flush it.

5th of May, 2009

I admit I should have allowed myself a little time to cool down befor submitting complaint, butI although I am angry, I am not stupid. I give AT & T full credit for sending the bill back to the first company that billed me and helping to resolve the problem. Also, 20 years with AT & T and no other problems with them gave me the notion that I owed them a second chance. I was unable to speak to a live rep today, as they were closed. I have no doubt that they will listen and work with me. There is no fine print. They admitted that they hae had complaints about this voice service scam befor. My main beef is the fact that there should be some type of safeguard or to prevent it and the answer seems so simple to me------have the person who will pay authorze it. I hae had to deal with several unauthorized charges from my bank too because when buying a service or product, the company saves my card number and months later bills me, or membership fees that i idnt ask for. well, ok, I am calming down . Have you ever heard of " everyone deserves a second chance?

• Xx
      5th of May, 2009

It takes a lot of time and effort to get anywhere with these kinds of charges. If you do call, keep good notes on who you talked to and be sure to get names.