american engine installations-utah / UTAH COMPANY HAS EXCELLENT REPUTATION

1 2459 S 2570 WWest Valley City, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-908-0600

American Engine Installations Utah has an excellent record and reputation. We have done about 2, 000 engine replacements during the last 5 years and have had 9 complaints to the BBB. From this data way less than one percent of our customers complained about our business.
Our complaint is that there were american engine installation franchises in other states that have had complaints against them going way back to 2006 and these franchises have been closed for at least 2 years.
We were in no way assosiated with them but there complaints make our business look bad, but our record with the Utah BBB and the data provided above proves that we are and excellent company and that our customers are our number 1 priority.

KEVIN SCHAFER OWNER AMERICAN ENGINE INSTALLATIONS UTAH

Comments

• Un
      19th of Aug, 2011

I completely disagree, I took my car them, it was the worst mistake of my life, They have hidden costs, charge for work they do not do and tell you a couple of days, then lie for months as to why you still dont have your car and when I did finally got it back, it needed more repairs then when I took it to them. All to fix what they messed up. I know of one other customer at the time I had to deal with them who was also very dissatisfied with them. They are talking about thier great reputation with the BBB, however they have not taken the time to get accredited with them or possibly can not meet the standards required to become accredited with them. In my opinion... if you want to save money, get what you paid for in a reasonable amount of time and not be lied to or cheated, yet still need auto repairs...TAKE YOUR CAR ELSEWHERE!