American Engine Installations / rip off business
I had my car towed here after the engine went out. I ended up paying about $2300.00 after getting some extra work done outside of the engine replacement, such as water pump, timing belt, and some other stuff, because they said they would not honor the one year warranty if these things were found to have cause the engine to malfunction. I did not want to take any chances, so I got the extra work done. My car is running so far, my check engine light still comes on, but its because of other stuff like sensors and such.
After dropping $2300, who wants to keep putting money into a car? I don’t really have any complaints about the work per say (SO FAR), however IF I had known about the shaddy Limited Use warranty and the General terms and Conditions before towing my car in, I would have considered other options (I was kinda stuck after towing it there from outside of Marietta, GA. This place was kinda far for me). Reflecting back, I think that investing into an engine for an older car is a bad idea. Since getting the engine replaced, I’ve had to get about $800 worth of work done for various other non-engine related stuff and more repairs are still needed. I'm tired of patching up my older car.
More American Engine Installations Complaints & Reviews
- American Engine Installations - Lie, cheat, steal! 
- American Engine Installations - Fraudulent company 
- American Engine Installations - Tried to make me pay $ 2995.00 overcharge 
- American Engine Installations - Awful company, beware! 
- American Engine Installations - Fraud and cheating!
- American Engine Installations - RV'ers, beware of american engine installations, stay away! 
- American Engine Installations - We were taking by this company... 
- American Engine Installations - Overcharged for non working vehicle