American Education Servicesstudent loan buyout

American education services calls me from multiple numbers on a daily basis trying to collect my debt. My mother paid to get my loans current so I could again enter deferment or forbearance and had them send the form in the mail. The company still has not sent the forms and it has been about three weeks. When they call and I feel like being harassed about not having a job in this economy, I answer and repeat the aforementioned payment they ask for an additional payment. I tell them they need to send the forms if they haven't already and still no forms. Aes bought my loan from gmac (Gmc-the car company's student loan agency) and changed my interest rates, capitalization, among others. My loan skyrocketed from around $42, 000-$46, 000 to about $69, 000 with the interest they capitalize every quarter.in addition, I was not notified the company would take interest on top of my interest already accruing whilst in forbearance.in january I will be able to make my first actual payment but I will never get out of their high interest rates adding over a third to my loan. There must be some legislation, laws, something to go back on them for these predatory lending practices.

Comments

• Ae
      May 04, 2012

Please e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com and check out the facebook page called "I have a complaint against AES"!!!

• Ae
      May 04, 2012

Please e-mail me at [protected]@yahoo.com and check out the facebook page "I have a complaint against AES"!!!