American Education Services [AES] — apathetic, dishonest, and unprofessional customer service.
I'm the caretaker for my 83-year-old mother who's suffering from both dementia and leukaemia. I've her durable power of attorney and am legally able to act on her behalf and to protect her interests. I've been attempting to work with this company for some time and throughout they've been uncooperative, unprofessional, and downright rude. These people seem to have no respect for the rule of law or what's a legally enforceable document like a POA. AES has done nothing but respond uncooperatively and place obstacles for me to be able to access this school loan on behalf of my mother.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Harrisburg, PA My belief is that someone took advantage of my mother's condition and forged her signature for a loan where somehow she ended up as the primary borrower. Unfortunately, my mother can no longer recount the details behind this loan's history and so it's up to me to get to the bottom of things. Just today, after multiple interactions both through the mail and on the phone they now claim the record for my mother's dob that they have on file doesn't match her actual dob. This was never brought up as an issue before today, despite my having had told people multiple times what her actual dob was. This smacks of retaliation to me for having to have been aggressive in repeatedly contacting these people in attempts to protect my mother.
More American Education Services [AES] Complaints & Reviews
- Aes American Education Services - loan 
- American Education Services - fraud and cheating 
- American Education Services - billing 
- AES - fraud lying cheating 
- AES - horrible student loan servicing 
- American Education Services - simply terrible 
- American Education Services - harassment 
- American Education Services - horrible company 
- American Education Services - customer service is bad and the peps are rude 
- AES (American Education Services) - active duty deferrment