American Dental Service / Fillings kept falling out

I went to American Dental Service in the South-eastern PA area and received terrible treatment. They replaced a ten year old filling that fell out (from another dentist) and then their crappy fillings fell out twice afterwards within two months each time.

I then went to another, private, dentist. The new dentist took his time and also shaved down part of the tooth so there was less pressure on it. My filling has now been officially fixed for a few months now.

The best thing American Dental Service did was refund my $150, though that took persistence and a few months of waiting.

Va

Comments

• Wi
      20th of Jul, 2010
    American Dental Service - Overcharge, mistakes with payments
    American Dental Service
    1867 E High Street
    Pottstown
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: 610 327-0888

I have recently have had two trips to the dentist not go right for me at all...first i was being charged for more work, that mind you i already had taken care of at that office. So if the guy would of looked at my records he would of clearly seen that. And second i go for a visit with oral surgeon who begins to ask me how much i paid and what was being done..well hmm let me think about this he's the surgeon don't you think he should know..so i continue to tell him what i paid and next thing you know i need more money well mind you i didn't have another couple hundred on me..so no work was done. i find this to be ridiculous because if they would of just looked at my records none of this could of happened..in all honesty i wouldn't recommend them to anyone.