American Dental Center / CHARGE WITHOUT DOING ANYWORK

1 2086 E Maple Canyon GranvilleColumbus, United States Review updated:
Phone: (614) 901-0939

One of the biggest scam's I have ever come across. I found then on yahoo, when you get to there website they give you all kinds of FREE coupons to get you in. Once you get there you have to wait for over 2 hours for a doctor to see you. They give you one price to get you in, then the price changes by hundreds of dollars more. If you refuse to do the work they charge you a fee regardless if you have a coupon. If you refuse to pay they threads about calling the police. The other problem none of the doctors speak any good English, all of them are from Pakistan and India and you have a hard time understanding anything. PAY MORE FORGET THE COUPONS AND GO TO A REAL DENTIST.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS FLY BY NIGHT DENTAL CENTER.

American Dental Center

More American Dental Center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Co
      8th of May, 2009

I know there are dozen complaints against them, you should have check them out. My girl friend went there 6 months ago it was a nightmare, she end up paying 450 another dentist to fix the work American Dental Center done.

• Ho
      11th of May, 2009

Seeing how my whole family goes there I think you are confused. We only started going once they were offering this free exam and xray promo.

I went to American Dental Centers and they did over $200 in free xrays, exam, and they even took in mouth photos for me to take home to my husband. I walked out the door with a complete estimate and they didn't charge me a dime! I discussed the treatment plan with my husband and he was very happy we didn't have to pay the $200 for the full pano and 4 bitewing xrays, plus the free in mouth photos. We decided I should have the cavities filled and my next visit was very pleasant and even quick! Also, american dental centers has been serving ohio for over 30 years, there are bound to be some bad apples like you who give them a bad name.

19th of Oct, 2009

I have taken my whole family to ADC. The work they did was good. The dentist, who was Indian, was a sweetheart and did a great job with us. However, their billing department is a HUGE scam. They try to rob you and if you don't pay really close attention, you will lose money. They referred my husband to a specialist who ended up being outside of our network, costing us $400. They also charged him $1500 to complete a procedure and we got a letter from insurance stating our portion of the procedure should have only been $900. Two months later I am still fighting to get the money they owe us back. We will never go back, which is sad because I really liked the dentist. Thieves, crooks and horrid customer service.

19th of Oct, 2009

Also, housewife12 sounds like she has the same attitude as the ladies who work the front desk, leading me to believe she is likely employed by ADC.

• De
      1st of Aug, 2011

The dentists they hire are not from our country and probably do not have a valid license for our state. The best is the owner hired a felon in 2002 and did not care, he let patients be tortured and mangled, I know, I was one of the patients. Check out your dentist on dental board website to see if there are any sanctions against them before you go to one. Usually these corporations are just out for money, no care whatsever, be very careful.American Dental is probably one of the worst.I think any good comments on here are set-ups from American Dental because I find it hard for anyone to say they had a good experience at that chop shop.

28th of Jan, 2012

I don't usually do this, but I have to say that there are some employees there that have a clue! My experience was such that I didn't have insurance and the front desk girl took the time to explain not only this savers program but also answered all my additional questions with regards to the dental work! she even expedited my refund back to me that should have been done in Sept. and she got it done within weeks, although I don't think it should have taken that long I have to say that once I called her and explained myself she was very helpful and apologetic. I have been going to the Hilliard location for years now and am very happy with the staff at my last visit as of December 2011-Just when I was thinking about leaving because of the financial mess I am now confident that thing will be handled good! In addition I will be moving out east and will transfer to there east location soon-I will keep you all posted on the staff there as well!

• Ne
      20th of Sep, 2012

To patient 123 i would think twice before going to the east location, that is where i went and they are a complete rip off, they tell you a charge for one price and you end up paying for another i had a upper plate made and costed me over 2 thousand dollars after all was said and done that was a scam should have done some research first my mistake will never happen again, the 2 dentist that i had there were very nice, the girls in the front office have no clue what goes on you have to take them all your insurance papers to get your adjustment and if you tell them they owe you money they will find a way that they dont they really like to screw people, would never refer any one to go to this place AFD is no place to go