American Credit Services — Called with a threat if I did not pay
I received a call on my cell phone from a guy telling me I would be taken to court unless I settled a payday loan from December 2008 for $300.00, today. I told this gentleman that I never took out a payday loan and he told me my SS#, bank account and home address and what day it was deposited. I did the research and did not find any such deposit and called them back and told them. They told me I would be arrested the same day for fraud unless I paid them.
Can't the Attorney Generals office take care of people like this?
More American Credit Services Complaints & Reviews
- American Credit Services - Phone call regarding a supposed loan 
- AmeriCredit - AmeriCredit nightmare 
- AmeriCredit - Unfair business practices! 
- AmeriCredit - Scam and cheating! 
- American Credit Services - NO PROOF and Traumatic 
- AmeriCredit - Fraud and lies 
- Americredit Financial Services - Substandard Operational Procedure
- American Credit - Harrassment 
- American Credit Services - loan scam
- AmeriCredit - wrongful repossesion and 16.99% apr