American Choice Van Lines / Moving

1 1256 Piper driveMilpitas, CA, United States

The company gave us a quote, we agreed. On the day of the move none showed up at the time set. I called and was told we were scheduled on the wrong day. The movers came late in the afternoon and did not have enough workers. They had to come back the next day to finish. After taking our belongings they advise us it was going to be $1000.00 more than the quote. We had no choice but to pay to get our belongings. Our stuff was put in their storage for 6 days before it was on its way. We waited 9 days for delivery which was past the time they guaranteed delivery. 4 pieces of furniture were broken and many of our boxes arrived with crush corners, slashes on the side...They also lost a floor lamp, and we received a box that does not belong to us (no resolution yet as what to do with it). I have tried to reach the manager to discuss some kind of a discount considering all the issues and after 3 weeks i have not heard anything. I would never use this company again as they are your typical nightmare.

Re