American Cash Machine / Unauthorized charges

We tried to use their service in September of 2006, they took $1, 000 refundable good faith deposit, $75 for one time installation fee. We returned the equipment after couple of months, and were to get $1, 000 back. We called several times, and, every time we were promised that they will be crediting our account. (Yvonne is the person we talked to, and she was the contact person). We did not see the money or heard from them till this week. All of a sudden, I noticed they took out $500 from our bank account. I called the number that the bank had, and talked with a person identified as Vance, and he said that was for the equipment. We have confirmed with Yvonne, after we send the equipment back, that they had received it. It was over 2 years ago. I asked for the $1, 000 and $500, and, he is denying that they have our deposit. I faxed Vance a form that he send, confirming that we returned the equipment, and, still waiting to hear from him.

Ed

Comments

• Ar
      8th of Apr, 2009

These ### ripped me off for over a grand about 4 years ago. They had some risk free offer of a debit card machine which never actually worked. I was able to get half my money back after about 20 hours on the phone with these con artists. I wanted to go down to Florida and bash Dino's skull with a tire iron I was so pissed at these corrupt ###s.
    Well, 4 years later I had all but forgotten about these thieves. I was reconciling my recent checking statement, and these ### sucked another $49.99 from my account. I have notified my bank and instructed them to contact the police. I will be contacting the Pinellas County Sheriff's Dept. attention Detective Stephanie Pagles of the economic crime division.
    I just read her name in my search for this company. Here is the link, read how they ripped off this poor retired old woman. /URL removed/

Watch out for these guys. They are stealing money electronically again.

6th of Oct, 2009

Our whole family has been ripped off by these con artists. How does the State of Florida allow them to do business in their state after so many complaints have been received ?? The Florida dept of agriculture handles these types of complaints. I supposedly have a business with no ATM machines and have no one to complain to and no response from AMC.