American Cash Awards / using publishers clearing house awards as a front

4/9/2016 8:30am, someone ID'ed himself as (Mr. Robert Nelson) said I had won the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. $2.5Million dollars, a new Cherry Red Malibu Truck and $7, 000 a month for life. Very convincing with phone #[protected] (I looked it up while on the phone with him), it is in Jamaica. When I asked how the weather was in Jamaica, he said he was calling from Port Washington, NY. He supplied a check number of the award, an access #, and a package # and said it would be delivered to my house today since I said I wanted a private delivery.
Then he said I would have to pay 10% taxes up front of $499.99. (10% of 2.5 million is $250, 000). When I said no, he became upset and asked if I wanted to speak to his manager. I said yes, and was transferred to a Mr. John Kerry (seriously?). After going into lengthy explanation of why I had to pay the $499.99 he transferred me back to (Robert Nelson). I still said no to the taxes and he tried to get me to give him names and phone #'s to give fake award to. When I said no, he hung up.
I did not give them any money, all I lost was a little time in my morning. However, you should always be on the lookout for this type of Scam, especially if you are over 50.

St