American Bartending Institute / Card information used

American Bartending Institute
I do not know where they are located but I was going over my banking statement and noticed that I was charged $9.95 from the American Bartending Institute. I had once logged on when my wife was looking for a bartending job and they promised multiple listings of bars in the area that were hiring. Once we logged on and paid the $9.95 fee for the subscription, we quickly realised that it was useless. So we chocked it up as a loss. But today when checking my account and noticing that they charged my account again without my authorization, I was furious! I tried calling their 800 number but all I got was a busy signal. I in no way was told that this was a monthly charge and I have not even used the website since that first day. I even forgot about the site. But when I googled them today, I noticed that their name is all over the place involved in scams and lawsuits. Now I don't even know how I can cancel this and if my card-account information is anywhere else being falsely used. There are so many complaints against this organization. When are they going to be stopped and placed behind bars?