American Automobile Association / AAA.comagents representative umprofessism

On April 23, 2017 my Honda Pilot 2009 was towed by Hudson Valley Tow.The alternator was not working.The vehicle wss taken to Budget Muffler warehouse on 781 Bruckner Boulevard.The mechanic infomed me that the transmission coolerant nipple was broken by the tow truck driver when taken the truck off the lift. I CALL AAA immediately and informed them that Hudson Valley tow said they would pay for the repair. UNFORTUNATELY, AAA INSPECTED the vehicle and informed me that the damages was not done by the tow.I informed them of the situation and both gentle were very unprofessional (Ed and Tex) made me fill as though I was making everything up.They actually continue to mock me and make me feel threatened by their constant interruptions and interrogation and disrespect.They refused to reveiw the truck again . They informed me that the situation is closed.I will take this to small claims court and push it to Better Business because customers that jave been loyal to Aaa such as my self should never be made feel belittled my anyone.

• Updated by beverly patterson · May 19, 2017

On April 23, 2017 my Honda Pilot 2009 was towed by Hudson Valley Tow. The alternator was not working. The vehicle was taken to Budget Muffler warehouse on 781 Bruckner Boulevard in the Bronx New York. The mechanic (i.e. Soulsa, informed me that the transmission colorant nipple was broken by the tow truck driver when taken the truck off the lift. I Called AAA immediately and informed them that Hudson Valley tow said they would pay for the repair. UNFORTUNATELY, AAA INSPECTED the vehicle and informed me that the damages was not done by the tow truck driver. I informed them of the situation and both gentlemen were very unprofessional (Ed and Tex) made me fill as though I was making everything up. They actually continue to mock me and make me feel threatened by their constant interruptions and interrogation and disrespect. They refused to review my Honda Pilot truck again. They informed me that the situation is closed! I will take this to small claims court and push it to Better Business because customers that have been loyal to AAA such as I should never be made feel belittled by anyone.

Be
May 10, 2017

Comments

• Da
      May 19, 2017

Sheesh, thats why I use MCA, it's little more expensive, but gives 100x the beneifts! https://motorclubcompany.com/associate/dannywondimu/