American Airlines / charges for their mistakes
I received an e-mail from American telling me that they had changes four of my six flight times. I had arranged this flight about 5 months before departure date. 45 days out, they tell me that everything was changed. I called and complained and Regina said I could get a full refund. I called another airline and found satisfactory flights and called American back to get my refund. Nichole Stokley, agent, told me again that I would receive a full refund. After enduring with her for approx. 40 minutes, a supervisor (Christine Covington) interrupted our conversation to tell me that there would not be a refund since there was no more than a 90 change in plans. After a shouting match with her, she finally looked up my itenery, she saw that she had made a mistake. NO I am sorry, just a snappy retort... your refund will be processed in 5 days more or less. She refused to give me the full refund even then, so I called back and asked for another supervisor (Elizabeth Gonzales). She was kind enough to get the full refund for me. What I dealt with for 20 minutes was an arrogant, loud, lying Christine Covington. The other 55 minutes was with an employee with about 5 hours training.
More American Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- American Airlines - baggage mishap 
- American Airlines - unaccompanied minor policy/ children left alone! 
- American Airlines - lack of legroom, seating options 
- American Airlines - employee abuse 
- American Airlines - missing or stolen luggage 
- American Airlines - flight from cozumel to dallas
- American Airlines - customer service
- American Airlines - flight attendant "lisa" aa 1138
- American Airlines - fly cancellation
- American Airlines - spent $2,349.00 on international flights for three and had no light!