We are ROYRAY, Mr. Leroy Weyant told lies here, he didn’t tell the truth.
1. The total amount is USD14749.00 including seaway shipping cost USD1000.00. He asked us to fill a much lower price in the shipping documents so that he could save much import tariff.
2. Mr. Leroy Weyant contacted with on September, 2006, he told us that he wanted to be our US exclusive distributor, we quoted him and send one ORANGE sample to him, we signed contract after he confirmed our quality, we entitled his as our US exclusive distributor, he promised to order total 600 displays within one year, initial order quantity was 150 displays, these articles were all written in the contract.
3. Mr. Leroy Weyant asked us to customize BLACK displays for him, we then sent color sample to him, he also confirmed it and transferred the deposit money to our account, then we began to production for him, we sent one BLACK display to him after we finished production, he also confirmed the quality and sent parts of money to us before delivery, then we arranged seaway shipping, he received those 150 displays after about 35 days, he confirmed and sent balance payment to us.
In this period of time, he had 3 chances to claim and refuse to pay the money if our QBOX display really didn’t work well, but he NEVER say no!
4. We forwarded all inquires from US clients to our local exclusive distributor Mr. Leroy Weyant according to the contract, but many clients complained to us that Mr. Leroy Weyant was rude and mad, they refused to do business with him, they wanted to buy displays from us, we refused again and again, because we respect and treasure the contract, the business relationship.
5. We updated our QBOX on 2007, it’s clearer, we informed Mr. Leroy Weyant, we hoped he could sell out his old displays soon, he then asked us to send him some new displays free and promised to pay the UPS shipping cost there, we sent him 55 displays, but he ate his words and didn’t pay the UPS shipping cost, we paid it to UPS later here, it’s USD2500.00!!!
6. We decided to stop cooperation with Mr. Leroy Weyant, for 3 reasons: first he was not good at sales our displays, he only wanted to reap a windfall, he didn’t pay attention to clients relationship and after-sale services, second he didn’t pay the UPS shipping cost as he promised, and the third, he couldn’t order 600 displays within one year, even 300 displays!
We have evidences for all above facts, including UPS waybill, Seaway shipping documents
Email, Contract, Invoice, you can contact us to get them.
We stop working with Mr. Leroy Weyant because he was the snake who always ate his own words, the villain sues his victim before he himself is prosecuted, avoiding do business with him and his business.