America Servicing Company / False charges and harassment!
In 2006 my mortgage was put into foreclosure. I live in Kentucky part of the year and was making my payments from there. I sent 2 payments in and caught up. When i sent in the 3rd payment, they sent me 3 of my checks back and said it was the wrong amount, that my payment had gone up. In an effort not to lose my home i have lived in for forty-two years i was forced to make fourteen hundred and change payments to get caught up. I made these payments for close to a year at this amount. It put an enormous amount of stress on me. I am now caught up. I am still receiving harassing phone calls and the information on my statements is conflicting. I called ASC about this, and this is not the first time, but they offer no help. I have now requested my records for the last two years. I intend to take these to an attorney in efforts to get to the bottom of all of this. I am looking into filing a class action lawsuit if these problems persist. I have read the information available to me on the internet and it looks like I am not the only one with these problems. It seems that ASC makes a habit out of buying other companies' mortgages and leaving the customer with many questions and complaints. I hope and pray that there is some relief out there for people like me that need some guidance on this matter.
More America Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America Servicing Company - Website mismanagement 
- America Servicing Company - Worst Mortgage Company ever
- America Servicing Company - misrepresentation
- America Servicing Company - fraud
- America Servicing Company - Unwillfullness to help us
- America Servicing Company - Lying to Borrower about Modification 
- America Servicing Company - Not reporting payments to the Credit Reporting Agencies