Amercia's Servicing Company / Mortgage Loan Modification

1 Eureka, CA, United States Review updated:

For the past two years I tried to get a packet from ASC to modify my mortgage. It never arrived. I have read the stories here and my hair is standing on end. I am scared to death of these people. Either the stories people tell here are made up or they are telling the truth. I think they are telling the truth. I have written to Obama twice and never received a response.

I am a freelance journalist and published an opinion piece about this on www.associatedcontent.com inviting your stories to be posted on my blog "Obama Loan Modification".

Together our stories will get attention from Obama. As long as they remain obscure he will never know about them. There is strength in numbers and he loves grassroots efforts.

I promise you this will get his attention. Add your voice to mine. Go to:

obamaloanmod.blogspot.com

and tell your story .

Let's make a change together.

Ha

Comments

7th of Aug, 2009

I think Obama is kind of busy. LOL

• Ha
      7th of Aug, 2009

Post your America's Servicing Company story at:

obamaloanmod.blogspot.com

Add your voice to mine so we can present our stories together to President Obama. FHA and others need to change some of the qualifying parameters (31% of gross to be net) and make the process much simpler for homeowners that are in distress. My mortgage payment is 31% of my gross but 55% of my net. I can only spend my net. What are they thinking?

I am collecting these letters to present to Obama to make a change to this ridiculous and failed program. He loves grassroots efforts and I am sure he will listen if have strength in numbers.

Your stories kept me from making grave mistakes with ASC (my mortgage company). One loan modification company told me to stop making my payments and give them $4500 instead. If I had done that I think I would have been on the street already. I don't think they can foreclose legally if I keep making my payments on time, right?

Bless you all for your help and your voice. I know this is painful but if we don't help each other no one else obviously will.