Ameraco / Good company

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I have purchaed the Find it and fundit system. It has worked well for me. I have submitted several deals to them.
They matched 3 out of the 5 I sent them over 4 weeks time. I currently work with 5 investors local investors in my area that continue to work with me on all my needs when it comes to funding, repair costs, ect.
The Ameraco company seems to do what they say. The staff was very helpfull to me. Donna in the support dept answered all my questions. I had spoke with Tony the manager and Mike prior to signing up. These complaints I have read about this company don't seem to make much sence! I have made alot of money since I began to wok with them. The service they provide is worth much more the $495.

Comments

• To
      21st of May, 2009
    Ameraco - rip off
    Ameraco
    Florida

If you really want to know what people are saying about this company...please go on the website..."[redacted]" Put in the word "ameraco" and you'll get alot of unhappy customers. I would strongly suggest that you keep your money (495.00)

• Lo
      21st of May, 2009

hi
    my name is lokesh middha & i have also message on 20may 2009 that i won 10, 00, 00, 000 gbp therev is given below
    congrat, your mobile has won 1, 000, 000, 00 gbp in 2009 l/f int"t mobile draw to claim your prize contact to dr.duke EMAIL: loomis2009(at)live.com PHONE
    =447024067925 HOW I CLAIM MY PRIZE OR IS IT TRUE

22nd of May, 2009

hi
    my name is anil kadam & i have also message on 22 may 2009 that i have won250, 000 pounds in 200[shell] INTL MOBILE DRAW.WINNING#3, IM am

1st of Jun, 2009

BEWARE: AMERACO PROGRAM WORKS AROUND THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE OVER 10, 000 INVESTORS...THEY DO NOT !!! I HAVE WASTED 495.00 ON A PROGRAM THAT IS A PIPE DREAM !!!

15th of Jun, 2009

BEWARE: AMERACO IS UNDER INVESTIGATION WITH THE FLORIDA STATE ATTORNEY OFFICE...PLEASE DO NOT INVEST ANY MONEY BECAUSE THIS COMPANY MAYBE CLOSING THERE DOORS VERY SOON !!!

• We
      1st of Sep, 2009

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...Do not invest your hard earn money in a program that doesn't work !!! You will regret it...

• Gi
      25th of Sep, 2009

Change your Water Change your Life go to www.lifeionizer.com/eftenterprizesllc to find out how

• Ya
      1st of Jan, 2015

My name is Michael, I purchased the Ameraco Program in 2009, I have not had any luck in submitting any deals not because anything Ameraco did but because I, didn 't apply myself to the program. If you think you had a GLA, maybe your assignment fee was to high in which the investor would not make any money.According to D.C Fawcet said something like "sometimes, less is more. in other words come down on your fee. You could have went to a hardmoney lender and acquired the deal and flipped it!