Ameraco / Fraud and scam

I work for this company for a long time and it was difficult for me to sale this program over the phone (495.00), knowing that it was a fraud!!

please do not invest your money in this program...

Ro

Comments

• Di
      7th of Jun, 2010

Is that what I'm doing "exposing my own stupidity", I don't think so. Again, as long as there are lies to rebut, I will be here. Again, am I supposed to feel hurt that you will not become a member with Ameraco?? Well I'm not. I'm sure all the other Real estate programs like ours will be happy to forgo the upfront cost of anywhere between $7, 500 to $15, 000.00 for the training material, so you can be on your way to becoming a successful property locater. Call them up...

• Re
      24th of Jun, 2010

I don't know what side to agree with. (or believe) SO many people try this business and fail... but there ARE scams out there too.

I'm tempted to join this program on my own and draw my own conclusion. I already have hundreds of my own local buyers, but if they "do" provide buyers nationwide, I could send them dozens of deals daily... if only 1 of 12 convert, I'll make a LOAD of cash.

Imagine sending 10 deals a day, if only 10% close, you're rocking.

I run a short sale service. People send me the deals, we evaluate and accept the ones where the numbers "work". Of those, around 1 of 5-6 actually close.

We get deals submitted ALL THE TIME that are crap. The numbers are horrible, sellers not responsive, etc.. When we turn those deals down, the members sometimes blame me as well. "You won't accept me deals!".

No I won't... because they're NOT deals.

Does it make me a scammer because I won't accept garbage?

Anyhow, I wish I could get a free membership and send some real deals to these guys. I'd Prove who's right and wrong... real fast.

Nick Cifonie

• Ju
      17th of Aug, 2010

Thanks to all who purchased the Ameraco system and who posted about your experiences with the Ameraco system and "support/customer service". Thanks for sounding the warning in order that others can learn and be spared from your costly experience. Thanks most of all to "Diane" for helping to demonstrate what a lousy unethical company Ameraco truly is by how they treat there customers. If Ameraco's system were so great they would willingly give a refund to any disatisfied customer after a reasonable trial period of six months to a year in my opinion. I'm sure many others would agree. After reading the complaints on various sites I think I'll pass on Ameraco's offer. Diane if Ameraco were so great you would be issuing refunds to disatisfied customers rather than spending time on various sites trying to defend the company. You above all else, help make the case for the lack of integrity within Ameraco. Ameraco you should only want satisfied locators and satisfied investors. Any business only continues to exist with satisfied customers. But, maybe you only care about making a fast buck for yourself before you go out of business! Maybe that's what success means to you!...Well it won't last! Buyers beware! See through the loopholes and don't let them blame you if you buy in and fall flat after reasonable effort.

• Fd
      17th of Aug, 2010

Some people just can't stand that are people are having success with the finditfundit Tutor Program. They just can't stand the fact there there are good things to say. Keeping negative thoughts makes them happy. Yeah, I know what you mean about the refund. I think every company should do that. That means I would be able to buy a few nice dresses and return them 6 months to a year, cuz they're just not workin out. Or better yet, get my tuition back from the school I attend, cuz the classes are a little to difficult, Yeah, that would be great.

• Re
      6th of Oct, 2010

WOW! I just got off the phone with Ameraco and told Monica I don't just pay for something over the phone that I just seen on the Internet, without doing my due-diligence first. I told her I needed more info on the company, or talk to someone in my area that has had success with the program. Monica was transferring me to the Acquisition's Manager and all of a sudden I heard tone, "dial-tone" that is. Then I went on the Internet and landed on this blog. I've been in real estate for 25 years and have rehabbed about 15 properties myself. With what I'm hearing from all respondants, I'm not convinced that Ameraco is a legitimate company. I was a Finder/Bird dog for a group who rehabbed over 400 fixers. I'm not a novice when it comes to this business and I have street smarts as well, one of the attributes said to be possessed by billionaires on CNN today. My gut was telling me, after asking some questions, that it doesn't sound too good. And Monica was too pushy, like a good salesperson should be. All this played its role in deciding "not this one." I'm a Realtor in the nation's capitol and I have access to many, many "good deals." I know what a good deal looks like. I'll give you an example. I have a 3bdrm/2 bath w/basement rowhouse (fixer). Purchase $70, 000. Rehab Costs $35, 000 Resell Price $230, 000-$250, 000. That's a deal! I find them all the time. If you are interested in making money with rehabs in the Washington, DC area, and you have real funds to invest, let's talk! Email address is [email protected] I teach real estate investing also (have done real estate seminars/mentoring/coaching/etc). There is a goldmine in the DC area. As Warren Buffet said, "When do you buy things, at full price or when they are on sale?" He was referring to real estate. Real Estate Investing is still the best investment on the planet. Much Success To All!!!

10th of Dec, 2010

They do NOT have good rating with BBB.
    Anybody posting that they do are schills of the company.
    enter Ameraco and the state Florida, and you will find this:

BBB Accreditation
    This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.
    Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of C on a scale from A+ to F.
    Reasons for this rating include:
    * 26 complaints filed against business
    * One serious complaint filed against business.

10th of Dec, 2010

This company does NOT have a good rating with the BBB.

Those who are posting that Ameraco is accredited obviously are schills of Ameraco.
    BBB Accreditation
    This business is not a BBB Accredited Business.
    Reasons for this rating include:
    * 26 complaints filed against business
    * One serious complaint filed against business.

• Ww
      1st of Jan, 2013

I was curious about the ad on tv stating that they had over 10, 000 investors. A representative called me "ERIC" to get me to buy the system, when I told him that I had over 10, 000 investors on my myspace page- http://www.myspace.com/primeholdingsmgt and over 5, 000 investors on facebook- https://www.facebook.com/korasadler and over 5, 000 connections on linkedin.com- www.linkedin.com/in/korasadler and over 4, 000 followers on twitter- https://twitter.com/KoraSadler -- he called me a liar, and I said to Eric, "Wow, I can't belive you said that to me, than google me B$%#&!" He got mad and hung up on me... The nerve to call me a liar?! I have been actively investing in real estate since 1999. *** Here is a tip I use and you don't have to pay $495.00 to use it! --- The easiest method I have found for adding investors to your buyers list is having your local realtor pull all the listings that were purchased with cash in the last year. Now take that list and sort it so that you are only looking at people who bought multiple properties with cash. Those people are normally active real estate investors. What I do then is take that list and send a letter to them letting them know I am an active investor and have unique marketing methods that attract deals substantially below market value. I get a good response from the investors and have added over 20 cash investors to my buyers list in the last year. Internet posting on Twitter and Facebook-- “Investors needed for multiple investment properties”. I am a full time investor and I specialize in acquire below market value properties. My properties are typically single family residential homes and multi-family properties price between $10, 000-$300, 000.

Kora Sadler