Ameraco / Fraud and scam

I work for this company for a long time and it was difficult for me to sale this program over the phone (495.00), knowing that it was a fraud!!

please do not invest your money in this program...

Ro

Comments

• Ba
      8th of Oct, 2009

Wow! If you look hard enough for anything you will find it. I just discovered Americo and am interested, so I looked for info and the above is what I found. Sounds like high school kids. Is there anyone who can provide real info on Americo?

9th of Oct, 2009

Hello Tom. You say, "the way you have treated this guy has made my decision to not spend 495.00 with your company". You have absolutely no idea the abuse he has given Ameraco, with his foul mouth (even in casual speaking), his threats to employees as well as homeowners. My god, he scared the living daylights out of a few of them. Ameraco was happy to refund his money. If thats what you based your decision on, well thats a shame. It seems to me that you can't make an informed decision for yourself. Oh yeah, one more thing, Ameraco has no control over the property and deal types the Investors want to see. They may request commercial property in the future, but for now, they are pretty happy with the deals they do get sent. I'm glad however, that you think you know what's best for them and how they should invest THEIR dollars...

9th of Oct, 2009

I'm sorry, one last thing Tom, was it a lie when you told Sue (your advisor @ Ameraco),
    "9/2/2009 bad time for him financally likes program just no funds says will keep us in mind just doesn't have funds to do--sc"...Wow, sounds like you are very successful

• Ra
      27th of Oct, 2009

Hi Diane I just wanted to shoot a post up here from a neutral party. I just wanted to give you a heads up regarding your post that "quotes" an alleged conversation held between Tom and your company. I just wanted to tell you that you need to be really careful posting privately recorded conversations on an online forum. This is a violation of Tom's rights regarding publishing private facts. The reason it is a violation is because you state quotes regarding Tom's alleged financial situation which in fact is the main violation of this law. I just wanted to let you know to be careful because you could potentially lose your job or be sued over this infarction. Also there are big issues stating conversations that are recorded on public forums without permission of the individual in question unless it is for business training purposes or court proceedings. Just thought I would let you know to save you any woe and if you think they will not be able to locate you for the suit just know that everytime you go online your computer has a unique address and that can be traced quite easily. Have a good night.

27th of Oct, 2009

I appreciate the heads up. It's just sickening to read the constant lies that people post.

• La

find it & fund it Complaints - customer service
    Review all find it & fund it complaints
    find it & fund it
    Posted: 2009-11-04 by Lakresha brown

customer service

Complaint Rating:
    Company information:
    ameraco inc

Why has no one yet come to the conclusion that DIANE, who rebuts these complaints! And has so much inside information about not only the deals an all the specs on them an how they are shopped out, an even has the nerve to post NOTES, from conversation had with advisors is actually in all reality DONNA!! The 1 an only support person trying to save her job by rebutting almost always acurate accounts of what happens when AMERACO get your 495!! Just maybe if more time was actually spent finding REAL INVESTORS! An not trying to belittle your clients who paid the 495. Donna /Diane try working with clients the system has failed. Instead of sitting at your desk rebutting, an maybe you wouldn't have soooo many complaints. How is writing that a potential client having money problems which is what is holding him back relevant to the program?! Bottom line try working alittle harder with the people who join an have a tough time instead of sitting on the computer trying to justify why they should buy!!! If the program worked "word of mouth" is the best marketing tool!! Good Luck t each an every person who is persuaded to buy into this maybe you will actually get what your promised!!

• Re
      4th of Nov, 2009

Wow!!! This is disparaging! I am a real estate broker that contacted Amaraco about “deals” I have. They informed me that my properties meet exactly what “their” investors are looking for. I never make a spontaneous decision, especially when money is involved. $495 dollars isn’t a bank breaker, however if all I am doing is effectively providing properties, why would they want money from me to help their “investors” pick up properties to look at. It appears they make their money through memberships, and potentially “give some guidance”. You can find deals everywhere! If it is the money that is keeping you from turning over real estate, there are plenty of resources out their willing to fund a deal without joining a “club”.

4th of Nov, 2009

You say "an even has the nerve to post NOTES, from conversation had with advisors", there are so many lies posted on anything and everything on blog sites. I have NEVER posted anything that wasn't the absolute truth period. It makes no difference who I am. How do you or I or anybody else for that matter determine who is telling the truth on these sites. If somebody goes on a blog site to trash the reputation of a person or a company, and that person does nothing but work hard for the success of others, and you read those lies, there is every intention to set the record straight. If it offends that person who is lying, so be it. Don't mean to step on toes when writing blogs, maybe I should have the mindset of Why should I care, nobody else gives a crap that their lies do damage...

• Bs
      6th of Nov, 2009

Has anyone made any money with SMC

I have not made any money as of 11-06-09 and I have paid them also thousand (1000) dollar.

This is my e-mail address [protected]@comcast.net please let me know if you have made some money with them.

And I have did every thing they told me to do. They always tell me to spend more money with them

[protected]

• Wa
      7th of Nov, 2009

Ameraco, Inc.
    380 N. Wickham Road
    Suite H
    Melbourne, FL 32935

Look it up or stop in if you are in the neighborhood. They love it when you come to their office.

• Im
      30th of Nov, 2009

WOW did someone say LOLSUIT? uh oh Dianne better get a LOLyer. Posting someones real life info on the internets is SRSFKNBZNS. Dedicating a website to slander is ok tho. If you read the terms of service they disclose everything, theres enough info right there for a person of reasonable mind to make an informed decision, if you didnt know what you were getting into and found it too hard well sucks for you.. your an idiot. STFU and suck it up. They are upfront about everying included and specifically make no gaurantees. The $500 gets you an education, its up to you to use it, the resources they offer are minimal and require serious effort. If you went to harvard and couldn't get a job when you graduated would you blog about it and sk for a refund? Clearly this isnt harvard but the same principal applies. Its a How to, with minimal resources. The only thing it lacks is a "not for tards" label. pacman all I can say to you is OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

• Wa
      30th of Nov, 2009

LOL is appropriate. Obviously someone higher up the food chain from Diane has missed a dose or 2 of their Lexapro. Harvard? ROFLMAO!! That's the exact line these "Advisors" use on the phone! Doh! Wait a minute! Do you think there's a connection? (asked in a whispery voice reminiscent of Bugs Bunny cartoons). Could this be another Amerwaco empwoyee attempting to squelch the same fwee speach that has awowed them to make a small fawtune?

ATTENTION EVERYONE! YOU ARE ENTILTLED TO CHARGEBACK THE FEE ON YOUR CREDIT CARD IF YOU ARE NOT DELIVERED WHAT YOU ARE PROMISED!! IF DOUG DOESN'T LIKE IT HE SHOULD ASK FOR CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS!!

Oh, and you are correct. Intelligent people won't waste their time on these blogs complaining. COMPLAIN TO THE NATIONAL BBB AND GET RID OF AN "A" RATING THAT IS UNDESERVED!!

• Pa
      14th of Dec, 2009

hey guys come to fanbox.com to complain about ameraco. I have started a blog there here is the information hit me up. i want all of us to get the word out there so everyone knows about this company and not to waste there 495.

• Pe
      24th of Feb, 2010

By the this Diane lady...writing all the blogs, I have seen her several "complaint" sites about other types of services...She has NO LIFE!!! What a Whinner--Loser--you know what, how WRONG she is about SEVERAL THINGS!!! This company is just another successfull realestate company who make people money who are willing to EARN money!!! These Blogs are joke, spend more time MAKING MONEY THAT COMPLAINING!!!

25th of Feb, 2010

When you say "This company is just another successfull realestate company who make people money who are willing to EARN money!!! "...That's what I've been saying all along...I think YOU should learn how to read.

16th of Mar, 2010

what do you do if this is a scam and you have already paid out your money...How do you get it back and who do you contact about this to find out more about how they got on the hud web page...connection thru one of huds program site for foreclosures...?

• 1k
      15th of Apr, 2010

Diane, WOW, where do I start? Do you really think that you are improving the image of Ameraco with your juvenile rants, and slander? If this company is offering such a great product, then why jave I yet to find one person with anything positive to say? That, in itself says alot about your product. Now lowering yourself to name calling, is a bit much, don't you think? Aren't you a bigger person then that? Apperently not. Your rant is so counterproductive, and you don't even realize it. I just got offthe phone with an agent from Ameraco, but after reading this, thanks to you Diane...they will never see a dime of my money. Have a great day

• Ha
      18th of May, 2010

DITTO to ikyleh1...Diane has done much more harm then good!! I was going to "buy in" to Ameraco but now I would NEVER, NEVER give these scammers any of my money. Just a bunch of "SLICKY BOYS". My guess is "Diane" is one of them. Hope Tom and Pacman sue their [censor] off! Oh, Diane, I did check my spelling, why don't you check your morals...bottom feeder!

19th of May, 2010

If you call REBUTTING LIES WITH THE TRUTH, then yes, I am guilty. Am I supposed to feel hurt that you will not become a member with Ameraco?? Well I'm not. As long as there are lies to rebut, I will be here. Oh yeah, Yeah for you on checking your spelling...

• On
      6th of Jun, 2010

Thanks Diana for opening my eyes to your fraudulent company, as long as there Diana’s out there to expose their own stupidity and unprofessional behavior then I can only be thankful enough not to invest any of my money into this company. Oh by the way the minute the sales guy over the phone ask for money for this program I knew they were a scam and if this is for real then why don’t you get your funds to run your program from actual closed deal and not from upfront fees. Please remove me from your e-mail list.