Amer Leis and EZ saver / Fraudulent charges

MD, United States Review updated:
I have not heard of these companies, but whenever you find unauthorized charges on a credit account, you must report it to the credit card company as soon as possible. You can dispute the charges, and ask them to investigate them. Once you have officially reported it (Usually in writing) , the credit card company cannot bill you or charge interest on the charges until they are resolved.

Try to gather all the info you can about these incorrect charges and the company who is charging them. If you need to communicate, do it in writing, and save everything so you can refer to it later if necessary.

Best wishes!
Az

Comments

Jo
  30th of Oct, 2008
I also had these charges on my account and could not figure out what they were charging me for, I ended up calling my bank and filling a claim against them. I also called both American leisure and Ez saves CS and they told me that they automatically sign you up for their membership when you buy any kind of medication or skin care products from a myriad of online health shops. I asked them to cancel the membership and return the monthly fees to me. They said they would, and now I wait . This was on Oct 30th 2008. So I'll wait to see if I get the money back next month.
Lu
  5th of Dec, 2008
out of the blues amer leis withdrew16.95 from my account and EZ saver took 16.95 this was not authorized. I want this sopped please help me or let me know my net step to stopped this at once thank you
Ho
  25th of Dec, 2008
Heres a good one for ya... My brother did not order anything from these pepople or any of their constituets. However, he did do online banking...this company cleaned him out. He had over 49, 000.00 removed from his baking account in one charge. The charge showed up on his banking account statement from this company with an address out of Pheonix Arizona. When check by authorities there was no such biz at this address. He was told by bank officials and police that this money is probably unrecoverable. Is there anything he can do?
Jo
  9th of Mar, 2009
Unauthorized charges showed up on elderly mother's credit card.
Fr
  7th of Mar, 2010
My bank Account has been charged after canceling my account with Amer Leis in September of 2009.
The charges are as follows:
12/04/09 $16.95
Total After account closed $50.85
El
  18th of Dec, 2010
Call Freed & Weiss to join a building class action against the company behind this scam. (It's pretty easy, just call them and tell them your story).

Trilegiant is the company behind this abuse. They use bogus marketing tactics to get people to unknowingly sign up for memberships and then people are charged every month, again and again.

(Tactics include pop-up windows during checkout at another site, text messages with fake gift certificates, bogus checks in the mail, and automated recordings when you pay a bill via phone).

Call Freed & Weiss! Toll free: 866.799.9610. They need to hear from you so that they can move the class action forward and put a stop to this terrible customer abuse.

Email: info@freedweiss.com